Top Method To Root LG G3 Safely & Easily Without PC
Quad HD display, light-weight Metallic design, Advanced OIS & camera, and the powerful 3,000mAh removable battery, LG G3 are key features of the LG G3 which it has been chosen by so many Android users. Furthermore, LG brings so many remarkable functions to enjoy, you may still eager to get access to more entries and how to enjoy with limited features of LG G3.Otherwise,LG G3 runs KitKat Android OS which can upgrade only to Marshmallow 6.0 OS. Furthermore,you can’t get new Nougat OS with your stock firmware.Anyway how do you make huge android Experience with your LG G3 Smart Android Device?Yes of course. Important fact is, you need to root your phone to get new features as well as new Nougat OS.
Why Root Your Android Device With KingRoot APK
KingRoot can gain your Device so many features given as bellow,
- Speed Up
- Remove Ads
- Save Battery
- Uninstall Bloatware
- Better Back Up
- Make Huge Android Experience Forever
- Change Your Older Android Device As Latest Device
- Most user friendly Rooting Tool
HOW TO USE KINGROOT APK/ MOBILE VERSION
- Backup all the Data on your PC.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your device. How to enable USB Debugging mode.
HOW TO ROOT YOUR ANDROID DEVICE WITH KINGROOT APK
- Download Kingroot.
- Enable Unknown Source on the device security settings.
- Install the Kingroot app on your device.
- Make sure Your device is connected to the internet.
- Tap the large root button.
- After few mins, you have the root access
- Done.Now your Android Device has Rooted Successfully.
Rooting can bring your Android device to every corners in Android World. After rooting of LG G3 , you can flash a new ROM & kernel, uninstall those built-in apps/bloatware, install some apps which need root permission to do that all.Finally,you can gain mentioned everything easily why you have rooted android Device now.
To confirm the root status on your smartphone.you can use Root Checker app.
If you would need to replace the KingUser app (installed by Kingroot) with SuperSU, follow our guide to replace KingUser with SuperSU. Also, if you would need to unroot LG G3 smartphone when you need to use given guide-lines to remove kinguser and unroot Android device.