Every body like to live longer with physically and mentally healthier.However, what is requirements to achieve it.But we all always expose to the polluted foods.Food is the main source of floor energy and other essential properties to the body.why do we not concern such a special facts? I have heard my grand Farther that if you need live longer healthier when you should love to the environment and keep your mouth forever.
Don’t Miss To Read-ORGANIC FOODS CAN SOLVE ANY DISEASES
Nature is wonderful but most humans do not find/consume fertilizer and poisonous free Vegetable and fruits in the modern world.Don’t worry, we can give some simple solutions for that.In facts, Organic farming is a method of crop and livestock productions that not use pesticides, fertilizers, genetically modified organisms, antibiotics and growth hormones.
Organic production is a nature-friendly system designed to optimize the productivity and equilibrium of diverse communities within the agro-ecosystem, including soil organisms, plants, livestock, and people. The principal goal of organic production is to develop enterprises that are sustainable and harmonious with the environment.
Organic farming presents many challenges. Some crops are more challenging than others to grow organically; however, nearly every commodity can be produced organically.
The world market for organic food has grown for over 15 years. The growth of retail sales in North America is predicted to be 10 % to 20% per year during the next few years. The retail organic food market in Canada is estimated at over $1.5 billion in 2008 and $22.9 billion in the U.S.A. in 2008. It is estimated that imported products make up over 70 % of the organic food consumed in Canada. Canada also exports many organic products, particularly soybeans and grains.
The Canadian Organic Farmers reported 669 certified organic farms in Ontario in 2007 with over 100,000 certified organic acres of crops and pasture land. This is an annual increase of approximately 10 percent per year in recent years. About 48 % of the organic cropland is seeded to grains, 40 %produces hay and pasture and about five % for certified organic fruits and vegetables. Livestock production (meat, dairy, and eggs) has also been steadily increasing in recent years.
The main reasons farmers state for wanting to farm organically are their concerns for the environment and about working with agricultural chemicals in conventional farming systems. There is also an issue with the amount of energy used in agriculture since many farm chemicals require energy-intensive manufacturing processes that rely heavily on fossil fuels. Organic farmers find their method of farming to be profitable and personally rewarding.
Consumers purchase organic foods for many different reasons. Many want to buy food products that are free of chemical pesticides or grown without conventional fertilizers. Some simply like to try new and different products. Product taste, concerns for the environment and the desire to avoid foods from genetically engineered organisms are among the many other reasons some consumers prefer to buy organic food products. In 2007 it was estimated that over 60 % of consumers bought some organic products. Approximately five % of consumers are considered to be core organic consumers who buy up to 50 percent of all organic food.(Source-http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca)
Do you know about Android plant Apps for Organic Farming? The Android device can’t grow plants or vegetable but Android Apps can help you to grow any plant well.It moves knowledge at the correct time to watering, fertilizing and weeding with environmental friendly manner. So you can grow any vegetable and fruits helping by this Plants Apps.Actually, you can grow domestic level as well as industrial level using this App.Furthermore, plant Apps For organic farming provide general information about plants, flowers, food, and other stuff.
Organic Farming App For Android
Organic Farming App For Android is provided so many information correct time as well as it guides for an environmentally friendly route to grow vegetable and fruits as well as livestock productions.Okay, use this marvelous App and protect the environment as well as prevent from so many diseases.You can download this wonderful App from Google Play store easily.Furthermore, using Organic Farming App, you can produce very taste and environmentally friendly agricultural product as economically productive manner.
Features included Best Organic Farming Android Apps For Android Device.
If any organic Farming Apps are designed under the general principles of organic production, from the Canadian Organic Standards(2006) when it is a best organic farming Apps to conduct organic farming productively and correctly.
- The concept of organic farming protect the environment, minimize soil degradation and erosion, decrease pollution, optimize biological productivity and promote a sound state of health so Selected Apps Should guide to fulfill mentioned requirements easily and safely as correct manner.
- The concept of organic farming maintain long-term soil fertility by optimizing conditions for biological activity within the soil.So selected Android Apps should cover mentioned above rules easily.
- Selected Organic Farming App Should clever to maintain biological diversity within the system.
- Organic Farming App Should guide to recycle materials and resources to the greatest extent possible within the enterprise.
- Selected organic Farming Apps should provide attentive care guide at the correct time that promotes the health and meets the behavioral needs of livestock
- The concept of organic farming prepare organic products, emphasizing careful processing and handling methods in order to maintain the organic integrity and vital qualities of the products at all stages of production.So best organic farming should guide mentioned requirement correctly.
- Correct Organic Farming App should guide to rely on renewable resources in locally organized agricultural systems
- Selected Organic Farming Apps should guide to promote the use of crop rotations and cover crops and encourages balanced host/predator relationships. Organic residues and nutrients produced on the farm are recycled back to the soil. Cover crops and composted manure are used to maintain soil organic matter and fertility. Preventative insect and disease control methods are practiced, including crop rotation, improved genetics, and resistant varieties. Integrated pest and weed management, and soil conservation systems are valuable tools on an organic farm. Organically approved pesticides include “natural” or other pest management products included in the Permitted Substances List (PSL) of the organic standards. The Permitted Substances List identifies substances permitted for use as pesticides in organic agriculture. All grains, forages and protein supplements fed to livestock must be organically grown.
- The organic standards generally prohibit products of genetic engineering and animal cloning, synthetic pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, synthetic drugs, synthetic food processing aids and ingredients, and ionizing radiation. Prohibited products and practices must not be used on certified organic farms for at least three years prior to harvest of the certified organic products. Livestock must be raised organically and fed 100 percent organic feed ingredients.So always best organic farming should drive to mentioned rule easily and correctly.
- Selected organic Farming Apps should provide current success research and details about organic farming.
- Your apps should be Buffer Zones and Record Keeping
- Your Apps should guide for proper Soil Management
- Your Apps should guide you to Natural Livestock and Poultry Production and Natural Crop Production.
Benefits of Organic Farming Apps
You can increase Agricultural productions under Organic Concept easily.
You can follow every organic farming concept easily
You can watering,fertilizing,feeding at the correct time.
You can analyze diseases,insects attacks and symptom at the initial stages.
You always have big library to find everything about organic farming so you conduct new experiment under organic farming concept.