The Modern Rules Of CF Auto Root
Rooting an Android Smart Device is really a very difficult process for new users who do not know how to root Android phones. But you do not have to worry about how to root Android mobile devices since there are many programs available on the market on the line that allows you to access the Android device automatically with a single click. You do not need to have any technical knowledge for your Android mobile device while using these programs. You can easily root your mobiles using these programs in a single click. So today this guide of The Modern Rules of CF Auto Root brings you the complete guide to use CF Auto Root and one of the best alternatives of CF Auto Root software.
What is CF Auto Root
CF Auto Root is one of the best windows software which helps users to root their Android Devices(Smartphones and Tablets) in just one click. CF Auto Root software supports to root more than so many Android Smartphones and over 50 different mobiles brand are supported by the CF Auto Root however it is available for Windows User only.
The Latest CF Auto root firmware supports more than 300 Android phones from different brands. According to the official website description of the software, this is the best software for Android root beginners. The big part is that this software is available for free and you can use it without spending anything. Generally, there is no single way to root all Android devices, but there is 300 firmware available for so many brands. There is an exception with the Nexus devices that when you use that time, it automatically deletes the data of your nexus. Therefore, especially, you need to be careful before using CF-Auto Root software and backup the data before starting the root process.
The Modern Rules Of CF Auto Root
Now we can discuss rooting Android Device with CF Auto root software but before begging Android Root process you need to be sure battery level must be charged at least 60% before starting root of your Android Device as well as Backup all mobile data to the safe place such as your PC or Pendrive. Furthermore, be ensured, USB debugging is enabled and USB drivers are installed on your PC. Once you have done these all mentioned things, now you are eligible to start rooting Android process for your Android Device. Now, you can follow these below steps now.
1. Now, you need to download the right package for your Android Device. You can find different 300 packages on the CF Auto Root website which included 50+ mobile brands as Samsung, Sony, HTC and Nexus. So you should choose the right version very carefully according to your Device. Once you downloaded right package, then extract it to your PC/Computer.
You need to select a right version by checking your Android model number. Go to setting > About phone on your Android mobile to check the model number. (Here, we selected Samsung Galaxy S6 as an example)
2. Once you have found your model number, you need to find out the Android version of your Android mobile and download right CF Auto Root package. To find Android version also in the Setting > About Phone
3. Once you have collected above information about your Android Device, then just go to CF Auto Root Website using this URL here and check the mobile model number and Android version number. Now, you can Click to download the package.
4. Once you have downloaded the package extract it on your PC with the extraction software by moving in the downloaded folder location.
5. Now, you can root your Android device with CF Auto Root. You should Put a Samsung device in the Download mode first. Then, you need to shut down phone first and press and hold Volume down, Home and Power button together. Now connect the Android Smartphone with a computer using a USB cable.
6. Now move on your PC and find out the folder where files have extracted at above step. Right click on Odin3-v3.q.q.exe and click on Run as Administrator.
7. After running Odin, you must wait until the box below the “ID: COM” option. Now click on the “AP” button in the odin interface.
8. Now a popup window will appear in front of you. You need to locate the path where you have extracted the files of CF Auto Root. Now select CF-Auto-Root-qqq-qqq-qqq tar.md5 file and click on open button.
9. After you are clicking on the open button in the log tab you will see “Leave CS” option, once you are able to see it just click on Start button now. Now the whole rooting process will finish automatically. Your phone will automatically restart after root is finished.
CF Auto Root Best Alternative – Android Root
Above we have explained about rooting Android Smart Devices by using CF Auto Root. However, CF Auto Root is actually a very complicated way with so many steps but we can introduce so many best one-click rooting tools to make a rooted android device easily and productively. Read More