You have a chance to gain so many opportunities with Snapchat Latest version(Snapchat Beta) For Android which it is fastest and high performanceApp than older version. Do you know that Snapchat is most widely used, user-friendly and popular social platform for almost all Android, iOS and PC users? This explanation is proceeding about Snapchat Beta version for Android users. However, you need a rooted Android device to run the Beta version on your Android Device.
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever With Snapchat Beta.
See what friends are up to
Share updates, photos and videos
Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
Play games and use your favourite apps
Compatibility: Varies with Rooted Android devices
Some of the features of the application are:-
- Snapchat help to make voice and video calls
- Snapchat offers users to decorate their snaps with various emoji
- Help to make multiple filters one snap
- Facilitate to add Various face effects
- Snapchat helps users to share anonymously too
- Snapchat offers users to zoom when taking a video
How To Use Snapchat Beta version Easily and Safely
- First, you root your Android Device with compatible Android Rooting Tool. Read More-How To Root Any Android Device
- Then, you should Download a root-enabled file explorer like FX File Explorer or MiXplorer. You can use any Explorer App to proceed the further operation.
- You should Open MiXplorer and expand the sidebar to the left. Tap “Root.”
- Generally,while use first time ,MiXplorer/Mixplorer/any of fle manger Apps ask you for root access. Grant it.
- Now, you should go to “data“
- Then, you should Scroll down and enter “data” again.
- Now, you should find “com.snapchat.android“
- Then, you should open “shared_prefs“
- Now, you need to open “dynamicAppConfig.xml“
- Then, Look for the “appFamily” string and change the “Ssnapchat” value to “mushroom“
- Now, you should save the file and exit.
- Then, you need to long-press on the Snapchat app icon in your launcher and go to its App Info page.
- Now, you should force close Snapchat.
- Then, you should Connect your phone to your PC and enable USB Debugging in Developer Options if you haven’t already.
- You should download and install the latest ADB binaries on your PC.
- Open up a command prompt on your computer in the same directory where you saved the ADB binaries and enter the following command to enter ADB shell:
Windows Command Prompt:
- Now, you should enter the following 4 commands one-by-one (after entering ‘su’ it’ll ask you to grant root access):
pm enable com.snapchat.android/com.snap.mushroom.MushroomMainActivity
pm enable com.snapchat.android/com.snap.mushroom.MainActivity
pm disable com.snapchat.android/.LandingPageActivity
Then, you should open up the Snapchat app and you should be greeted by the new, faster Snapchat Alpha redesign.
To know further information, please, try to contact XDA Forums.