Samsung Galaxy A9
South Korean most leading electronics manufacturer Samsung’s latest launched Galaxy A9 is one of the biggest additions to the Galaxy A family. It comes with unique features which will be going to hit the market by January. It was launched in December 2015. As one of the giant players in the smart phone subject Samsung has done a great job by bringing Samsung Galaxy A9 to their collection.
Samsung is well known for Galaxy and Note smart phone series, but this “A” series has started Samsung’s new tradition with best alternative features.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 comes with a 6.00 inch touch screen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. It is one of the biggest smart phones currently available in Samsung family. The specs of the Galaxy A9 were leaked multiple times before its official launch, and that reveals how people are interested on this new member of A series.
Just like Galaxy A5 and A7, the Galaxy A9 also features a fingerprint scanner that is placed on the home button, and it serves best to the user as an authentication layer for Samsung pay, the mobile payment service that has recently been launched. Implementation of a security feature is highly attractive and demanding.
Key Features of Samsung Galaxy A9
- The Samsung Galaxy A9 runs Android 5.1.1 and upgradable to Android 6.0 marshmallow operating system, for further it is powered by a 4000 mAh non removable battery which extends battery life significantly.
- It is a dual SIM smart phone that accepts two regular SIMs. It also powered by 1.8 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor and comes with 3 GB of RAM.
- The device has internal storage of 32 GB and it is expandable up to 128 GB through a microSD card. Samsung Galaxy A9 also houses a 13 megapixel rear camera and an 8 megapixel front shutter which should make selfie lovers quite happy.
- Even the rear camera is very good and captures shots beautifully. Auto flash, continous shooting, exposure compensation, face detection, geo tagging, high dynamic range mode, ISO control, optical image stabilization, touch to focus and white balance are highlighting camera features of A9. It has a pixel density of 401 ppi which delivers high quality pictures which adds more pleasure of watching videos and playing games.
- Its connectivity options include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, FM, 3G and 4G. This A9 new member of Samsung family offers user a smooth multitasking experience with good configuration, great battery backup and at the same time with a massive expandable memory.
Samsung Galaxy A9 detailed specifications
Samsung Galaxy A9 Specifications
Released date: December, 2015
Battery capacity: 4000 mAh (non removable battery)
Available colors: Pink, Black, white
SAR value: 0.00
Screen size: 6.00 inches
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
Processor: 1.8 GHz octa-core
Processor make: Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
RAM: 3 GB
Internal storage: 32 GB (Expandable storage)
Expandable storage type: MicroSD
Expandable storage: Up to 128 GB
Rear camera: 13 megapixels
Front camera: 8 megapixels
Operating system: Android 5.1.1
Sensors: Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Samsung Still Not reveal the Price of Samsung Galaxy A9. But It will make great precious experience for the customers.