- 1 Root Almost All Android Devices With Magisk
Root Almost All Android Devices With Magisk
Contents of this article is as below,
- 1 How to Root Android Devices Using Magisk
- 1.1 What is Magisk ?
- 1.2 Pre-Requirements For the Magisk
- 1.3 Advantages after you Root Your Android Device With Magisk
- 1.4 Disadvantages after you Root Your Android Phone With Magisk
- 1.5 Download Magisk
- 1.6 Steps to Root almost all android device with Magisk
- 1.7 Features of Magisk
Aim of this Article is Learning of How to Root Android Devices Using Magisk.Current discution is inluded all details about the Magisk Root & Magisk Manager Android tools.
What is Magisk ?
Magisk is an awesome well-developed combination of Xposed Framework and SuperSU. Magisk is advanced and powerful software than SuperSU why you can gain Root Access and you will be able to access Snapchat and Many Apps simultaneously. Magisk was designed in 2016 by topjohnwu as best solution for android rooting as well as further managerial purpose of the Rooted Android Devices.
Otherwise,you can install immense number of a mod on your Android Phone.Before you begin root with Magisk,you sholud complete pre-Requirements given as below,
Also Read:- How to Install TWRP Recovery On Any Android phone
Pre-Requirements For Magisk
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked.
- Make sure you have 70% charge of more than that.
- Follow all steps correctly otherwise, you will end up with a bricked phone.
- We are not responsible for any damage to Your Android Phone.
- Make Sure you have installed TWRP Recovery on Your Android Phone.
Advantages after you Root Your Android Device With Magisk
- To install Custom ROMs on your Android Phone.
- To Customize your Android Phone as You Want.
- To Use immense number of Rooted Apps on Your Smart Phone.
- To make Latest Appearance for your older Android Device.
- To uninstall the Bloatware.
- To expand the Battery life of your Android Device.
- To speed up the Android Device.
- To Make free Memory Space.
- To make Huge Android experience with varies options
Disadvantages after you Root Your Android Phone With Magisk
- Void your warranty after Rooting Your Android Device.
- May brick your Android Device by missing given guide lines.
Steps to Root Android Devices Using Magisk
This Rooting software can root almost all android device easily.You need only follow the given guide line to achieve Rooting goal easily and quickly without any issue.
1.Download Latest Magisk Zip and Latest Magisk Manager
Latest Magisk Zip:- Download
Latest Magisk Manager:- Download
2.Make Sure You Have Followed all Pre-requirements given as above.
3. Tranfer the Magisk Zip and Magisk manager apk into your internal Storage of the Android Device.
4. Boot your Android Phone in TWRP Recovery Mode.
Do proceed to TWRP Recovery Mode, Turn Off Your Smartphone,then press Volume Up + Power Button simultanously until the Smartphone boots in TWRP Recovery mode.
5. Then,you should make a backup on your Android device using by TWRP.Don’t forget this Step.
6. Tap on install, And choose the Magisk Zip file.
7. Swipe to Install Magisk Zip.
8.Tap on Reboot.
Root and post root management
You should require to follow Steps give as below to fulfill the mentioned requirements easily.
1. You should Install Magisk Manager on Your Android Device. Which you have downloaded earlier.
2.Before install the Magisk Manager app,you should make sure that you have enabled the unknown sources.To enable the Unknown source on your Android Device,you can follow the given guide lines as below,
Setting –> Security –> Unknown Sources.
If any android user need to install any 3rd party Apps to your Android device when you all should enable the unkown source of your Device why without enable unknown source ,you can install any 3rd party Apps.
3.You can Install Magisk Manager App on Your Android device.
Enough,now you can access Root and Mods using Magisk manager app.If everything went off without a hitch, you can see a message towards the top of the screen that says “MAGISKSU (topjohnwu)” with a green check mark next to it. The message means your phone is now officially rooted, and since it was done with Magisk, it’s a systemless root.
Features of Magisk
- Magisk Hide: Do you reuire to hide the root from the applications such as Pokemon GO, Android Pay, and other banking applications?. Then you can use this feature to cover up the root permission from the application. This feature is disabled, and if you want to turn on this option, then you can begin by reading the above guide.
- Install: Do you want to install or uninstall Magisk?. Then you can do so with the help of the application. You don’t need to search on the internet about the way you can uninstall it on your device.
- Superuser: Do you require to Grant or Deny the permission of any application? Then you can do so with the help of MagiskSU. This option will work in the rooted Android device only.
- Modules: Magisk includes different modules same as Xposed Framework you can install the modules on your device. This feature is available in the magisk manager application. We will explain you some of the best modules of the Magisk which you can install on your device.
- Downloads: Magisk brings download section in which you can manage all your repo.
- Magic Mount: Magisk offers you to do anything in your system. You can do any modification, but it won’t affect your device partitions.
- Resetprop: You can do any changes in your system prop files. You can do changes in the build.Prop files including read-only files.
(Optional) Remove AVB 2.0, dm-verity, forceencrypt.
Unlock partitions blocks to support remount to rw
These are some of the main features of the magisk. You can install the magisk on your device and do let us know more features of magisk.
Think,you have helped to solve immense number of problems about the Magisk Root Tool and Magisk Manager App using by given Article.Thank.Comment Please.