- 1 [Magisk Software] [EMUI 8.0] Root Honor View 10, Mate 10 (Pro) (Huawei Treble Devices)
[Magisk Software] [EMUI 8.0] Root Honor View 10, Mate 10 (Pro) (Huawei Treble Devices)
Magisk, the awesome popular systemless root manager which is available for the Honor View 10, Huawei Mate 10, and Huawei Mate 10 Pro so this guidelines is about [Magisk Software] [EMUI 8.0] Root Honor View 10, Mate 10 (Pro) (Huawei Treble Devices).
Let’s have a quick look at the benefits of rooting.
- It gives more flexibility to customize your device the way you want it to be.
- You can install custom ROMs and make the most of your device.
- Keep your device updated with custom ROMs even after official updates stop.
- Remove unwanted Bloatware from your device.
- Install several mods such as Magisk Mods and Xposed Modules.
Read More-Why Root Your Android Device?
Latest Magisk Manager helps to root Mentioned Devices easily and safely which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo. This method has invented by XDA developer Topjohnwu. If your device is available TWRP support when can flash it via TWRP directly. For devices without TWRP yet (currently all Huawei Treble devices), you can follow the instructions below:
Required Downloads For Root (Huawei Treble Devices)
Here is the link to grab the latest Magisk manager along with other required image files and ADB Fastboot files.
Root Honor View 10, Mate 10 (Pro) (Huawei Treble Devices)
You should fulfil the all basic requirements before proceeding this [Magisk Software] [EMUI 8.0] Root Honor View 10, Mate 10 (Pro) (Huawei Treble Devices).
Pre-Requisites For Root Honor View 10, Mate 10 (Pro)
- You should Ensure your device has 70-80 % of battery charge.
- This process and tools are exclusive to root Honor View 10, Huawei Mate 10, and Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Don’t use given guidelines on other devices.
- Install USB drivers for your device.
- You need to install ADB Fastboot on your phone.
- Take a backup of your phone’s data using appropriate Backup Tool.
Steps To [Magisk Software] [EMUI 8.0] Root Honor View 10, Mate 10 (Pro) (Huawei Treble Devices).
You should patch the stock ramdisk image initially.
1.You need to download and Install the Latest Magisk manager from the above link.
2.Now, need to go to Settings > Update Settings > Update Channel > Custom, and insert the following URL: https://goo.gl/jefZKH
3.Next, you will be prompted to install boot image file via Magisk
4.Since these devices no such boot image file, you have to patch the stock ramdisk.img.
5.Go to the storage and select the BKL-L09_ramdisk.image file.
6.You can locate the “patched_boot.img” to /sdcard/MagiskManager/
7.Now we will flash the patched ramdisk using ADB Fastboot.
8.here first we will move the patched image file to the ADB folder.
9.In the white space Hold Shift Key + right click to open the command prompt.
10.Now enter your device into Fastboot mode by long pressing the Volume Down + Power button
11.Connect your device to the PC.
12.Finally, enter the following command. This will root Honor View 10
fastboot flash ramdisk patched_boot.img
13.Now, you need to reboot your device using the Fastboot command.
14.Now you have successfully rooted Honor View 10, Mate 10 (Pro) using Magisk.
You should follow the steps carefully mentioned above.Anyway, XDA developers have announced that TWRP with data decryption now available for the Honor View 10 & Huawei P20/P20 Pro So you can root mentioned both Android Devices using TWRP easily. If you have any questions when let us know in the comments section.
Download TWRP For Honor View 10
Download TWRP For Huawei P20/P20 Pro