You can connect to the Facebook using this App easily. However,this app can download directly to your Android Device and you need to install.After installation process has finished,then you can use Facebook as desktop version of the Facebook.it means that functionalities are similar of the both versions.Otherwise,this App can use all of non-rooted and rooted all android devices easily.
Facebook is one of the awesome social media in the world which it help us to share our emotions,photos,feeling and communicate with friends around world easily.Furthermore,it can help to make audio and video call furthermore.Otherwise,Facebook pages and groups can change the world easily.Facebook always act to make the world as giant.
Security Tips To Make Secure FB Account Easily
- Protect your Password from others
- Use extra security features introduced by Facebook Platform
- Most sure to be secured your email Accounts too.
- After used the FB account and email ,don’t frget to sign out it.
- Use Anti-virus software to protect your Device
- Think twice to download anything from the internet
Features on the Facebook app included
- Connect with friends and family and meet new people on your social media network.
- Set status updates & use Facebook emoji to help relay what’s going on in your world.
- Share photos, videos, and your favorite memories.
- Get notifications when friends like and comment on your posts.
- Find local social events, and make plans to meet up with friends.
- Play games with any of your Facebook friends.
- Backup photos by saving them in albums.
- Follow your favorite artists, websites, and companies to get their latest news.
- Look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures.
- Buy and sell items and services.
- Watch live videos on the go.Read More-Source
The most important fact is this App also available about all desktop features too such as writing on timelines, liking photos, browsing for people, and editing your profile and groups.
Now you have opportunity to get early access to the next version of Facebook for Android by becoming a beta tester.
File size:Varies with device
Minimum Android version:Varies with device
Five ways to keep yourself secure while still getting the most out of your Facebook experience.
1.Understanding your privacy settings. …
Here are some key settings (aside from the basics) you should be most worried about:
1. Search settings. Search falls into two categories: Facebook’s internal search listing as well as a public search listing (which displays your public profile). Both can be turned off, or adjusted to limit who can find you in a search.
2. Photo settings. Make sure you know exactly who can see your photos. If you use your account for business or are friends with business associates, it may make sense to completely turn off photos — you’d hate to get tagged in an unbecoming pose by somebody else.
3. Keep your friends from sharing your info. Be aware that friends can sometimes share your information from their profiles with websites and applications. You can edit those privacy settings under “Applications and Websites.”