Custom ROMs for Android
Install Custom ROMs on your device make your device worth and it carries you to new dimensions with improved Android experience. It gives you variety of new features, tweaks and visual enhancements.
Below given are few most demanding Custom ROM versions and their highlighting features,
LineageOS|Lineage Custom ROM
1.Latest and most improved Android version which is bloatware free OS
2.Can get every update earlier
3.Superuser rights easily
4.Best tweaks and Features
- Customizable Quick Settings Menu
- Camera app improvements
- Customizable Navbar
- Built-in DSP Manager
- SMS quick reply
- Privacy Guard
- Screen record
- Call blacklists
- PIE Controls
6.Speed Up easily
7. Get Expanded Battery Life
- Open VPN integration.
- Lock screen gestures.
- Expanded quick settings.
- DSP equalizer.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB.
- Based on stock Android.
- Audio improvement.
- Visual improvements.
- Global gestures.
- Modified power menu.
- Based on CyanogenMod.
- Hidden navigation PIE mode.
- Floating notifications.
- UI customization.
- Gesture controlling.
- CyanogenMod theme support.
- Privacy guard.
- Complete dark theme including black Google apps.
- Improved multi-tasking.
- Access to more apps.
- Notification reminder.
- Custom quick tiles.
- Updated camera with improved features.
Try to use those, if you decide to install custom ROMs.Most custom ROMs offer update function. It can be directly integrated to the operating system or using a specific map. Moreover, you can get the help of ROM manager to update certain Custom ROMs at the right time. Here we have mentioned a list of Some popular custom ROMs.
How to install Custom ROMs on your Android
- You have to root your Android device before you are going to install Custom ROMs.Another way is you can unlock the bootloader officially using unlock codes.After Rooting or unlock the bootloader, you can proceed the next steps to install a new Custom ROM on your Android Device.
- Then, you should provide a proper USB cable, a computer and access to the internet.
- Then you have to decide which Custom ROM would be satisfying your device.
- After that, you have check whether it is available for your device and download it to your Android.
- Then connect your phone to the computer and move both Custom ROM you downloaded and the Gapps to your phone.
- Turn off your phone and get into recovery mode.(it differs from one phone to other)
- Before you begin to install custom ROMs what I recommend is making a full backup, also called a Nandroid Backup which backs up everything in your device. The benefit here is, if something goes wrong or you need to come back to the position where you were, you can simply restore and change the software.
- Navigate to wipe CACHE partition and then confirm. And after that navigate to wipe data/ factory reset and confirm it.
- While still in recovery mode, navigate to install Zip from SD card.
- Depending on where you put the files on your device, internal or external SD card. Navigate to select ZIP from SD card or select ZIP from external SD card.
- Then navigate to the place where you put the custom ROM and Gapps.
- Select the Custom ROM at first and confirm that you want to run it.
- After it gets installed, repeat the steps but select Gapps instead of Custom ROMs.
- After you have done installing both Custom ROMs and Gapps, select reboot system.
- This will restart the device with new Custom ROMs.
When you are installing Custom ROMs, we cannot guarantee as it is free of any risks, therefore you have to make sure below five points before you start the process.
- Backup your Apps, contacts etc.
- Ensure decent battery level.
- Turn on the USB debugging mode.
- Backup your current ROM before “install custom ROMs”.
- Backup your phone’s IMEI.
Notify again Before Install custom ROMs,
- Before you start with anything you should read the entire instructions. There are many benefits as well as disadvantages with an incorrect path.
- In order to improve your experience with Android, just follow with latest Custom ROM versions with 100% confident with what you are following.