Samsung Galaxy smartphones, especially the newer ones, have decent sound quality, if not the best. But it gets even better with Dolby Atmos. Samsung has partnered with Dolby Laboratories to bring its sound technology called Dolby Atmos to Samsung devices. This technology is on your Samsung device, but it is disabled by default. Enabling Dolby Atmos will make the sound of the sea louder and give you an immersive experience while watching movies or listening to songs. This explains how to improve the sound quality of Samsung Galaxy devices.
Improve Sound Quality in Samsung Galaxy devices
Dolby Atmos for mobile devices provides the best movie sound experience to your Smart life, creating powerful and mobile audio on your Smart Android phone or tablet through speakers and headphones. It is also compatible with newer Smart Android Devices included especially Samsung Galaxy Android Devices with four speakers to give you a bigger and better sound that you have to listen to believe. Also for entertainment that was not created in Dolby Atmos, we hear a much richer and more expansive sound. “You will know that what they say is true after experiencing it for yourself. You will get incredible sound with amazing clarity and experience moving audio that will make you feel the sound of you.
How To Enable Dolby Atom
1. You need to open Settings by tapping on the gear icon on the Quick Settings or by tapping on the icon from App Drawer.
2. Now you need to tap on Sound and vibrations.
3. Then, you need to select Advanced sound settings.
4. Now, you can see Sound quality and effects, you should tap on Sound quality and effects.
5. You can find Dolby Atmos there. You can find a toggle just beside it. Then, you should tap on the toggle to enable it.
If you want to customizes Dolby Atmos’ settings when tapping on the text and not the toggle safely. This steps will bring up its settings where you can configure the enhancements as you wish. Play with the settings while listening to music to know-how will bring the experience to you.