Huawei Nexus 6P Review
The Nexus 6P is beautifully designed smart device by Huawei. It offers you a perfect balance of premium feel with decent features. Huawei Google Nexus 6P was launched to the public in October 2015. The phone features a 5.7 inch touch screen display with a high resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels at a PPI of 518 pixels per inch.
This is a high end offering for 2015. It comes with a faster processor, more memory and decent specs. The phone looks absolutely stunning with all metal construction. The Nexus 6P is a large phone for a better smart phone experience you have been waiting for. And it is even more comfortable to use.
Its screen is a highlighting feature comes with the bunch of powerful advancements of Mate 8. You can even see your screen out side in the sun. The 2K AMOLED screen of Huawei Nexus 6P is bright and I am sure that you will love to see it every time. When we talk about the software, I must add this little thing to your mind. Nexus 6P runs Android Marshmallow better than any other device. Its improved features make it run fast and smoother in supported with the latest Android operating systems.
Camera on the Nexus 6P is great and capturing video gives superior quality result too. Everything you expects from a decent smart phone camera is included in Nexus 6P’s camera. It is capable of capturing more light with larger pixels even though it lacks hardware based optical image stabilization. The light balance of Nexus 6P is great even capturing in low light conditions.
Huawei Google Nexus 6P Detailed Specifications
- Released date: October 2015
- Form Factor: Touch screen
- Dimensions: 159.30 x 77.80 x 7.30 mm
- Weight: 178.00 g
- Battery capacity: 3450 mAh (Non removable battery)
- Screen size: 5.70 inches
- Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Pixels per inch (PPI): 518
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core
- Processor make: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal storage: 32 GB
- Rear camera: 12.3 megapixels
- Front camera: 8 megapixels
- Operating system: Android 6.0
Key Features of Huawei Nexus 6P
- Sleek design and an all metal body.
- Immersive media experience with a bright, big screen.
- Decent battery life and performance speed.
- The Nexus camera allows better image quality even in low light situations.
- Supports fingerprint verification.
- Blazing performance and software.
- Clearer choices over the data you care about.
- Colors: Aluminum, Graphite, Frost and Gold.
Main Disadvantages of Huawei Nexus 6P
- Quite expensive.
- No expandable storage.
- Lacks wireless charging.
- No FM radio.
- No optical image stabilization for the camera.
The Huawei Nexus 6P is a single SIM smart phone that accepts a Nano SIM. Connectivity options of the device include WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC and 4G. For more Nexus 6P includes Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer and Gyroscope.
This Nexus device has every aspect about performance, camera, battery and design just right to the point and Huawei Nexus 6P is a fine gadget for everyone including power users and average users.