Huawei has propelled the most recent cell phone in its Honor sub-mark which is the Honor 8 Pro. Presently you can update your Huawei Honor 8 Pro Android Smartphone to Android 7.1.2 Nougat by means of Paranoid 7.2 custom ROM. Respect Huawei Honor 8 Pro will be the principal Device to taste the Paranoid ROM. Jumpy Android is an exceptionally mainstream custom OS which was presented at the period of Android Lollipop then it was dead some time and now it has returned from the help of couple of handsets. The Paranoid Android 7.2 depends on the AOSP and brings some exceptional elements like inadvertent touch avoidance, stash bolt, shading motor, Pocket bolt, Double Tap to rest, some Android O Developer Preview components and significantly more. This ROM is not authoritatively declared by Huawei but rather only a custom ROM which is produced by the XDA perceived Contributor, surdu petu. All Credits goes to him and his work to fabricate the most recent authority Paranoid 7.2 AOSPA for Honor 8 Pro which depends on Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS. Your telephone must be established and introduced with the most recent form of a custom recuperation like TWRP or CWM (Clockwork Mod) to streak this Paranoid 7.2 AOSPA custom ROM on Huawei 8 Pro.
By following this well ordered guide, you can undoubtedly update your Huawei 8 Pro to Paranoid 7.2 AOSPA Android 7.1.2 Nougat custom ROM. This most recent custom firmware accompanies two or three upgrades and elements. Likewise, the Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM is perfect, unadulterated and offers worldwide system bolster. Before continuing, remember to take a full reinforcement of all your important information. On the off chance that you are keen on introducing official Paranoid 7.2 AOSPA Android 7.1.2 Nougat custom ROM on Huawei 8 Pro at that point simply ahead and take after the givens steps.
Before Begin updating
- You should create backup for all important files and other Apps on the Smart Phone before installing custom recovery.
- You should Verify about Huawei 8 Pro USB Drivers that you’ve correctly installed the on the PC.
- You should root your Huawei 8 Pro with the latest version of the custom recovery like CWM or TWRP Custom Recovery.
- You should enable USB Debugging Mode by following to Menu –> Settings –> Developer Options
- You should make sure that the battery level of the Huawei 8 Pro more than 80% before begins anything.
- You should download Paranoid 7.2 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM
- You should download Google Apps
Steps to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Huawei 8 Pro with Paranoid 7.2 custom ROM
1:You should download the Paranoid 7.2 Android 7.1.2 Nougat custom ROM package as well as Google Apps on the desktop of your PC for your Huawei 8 Pro.
2: After Downloading Above files, you should connect your smartphone to your PC using by USB cable .At this moment, your Smartphone should turn on.
3:Then,you should Copy/Paste that firmware and Google Apps files you have downloaded from your PC to the root folder of SDCard on your Huawei Honor 8 Pro.After You have finished mentioned steps,you should unplug the USB cord each other.
4: Now you should turn OFF your Huawei Honor 8 Pro and boot into Recovery Mode immediately.
5: you should turn your device on in recovery mode, at that moment you can use QuickBoot App/ADB method for Rooted Devices. If you have Rooted phone, you should follow the given steps.
- You should visit Google Play store
- Then you should search Quick Boot tool
- Now you should download the mentioned above App
- Then you should install the Quick Boot tool on your phone/tablet
- Now you should run the installed App
- The it will display as Recovery, Reboot, Bootloader and Power Off then you should select only Recovery option
- After above steps you will get your Android Device Rebooted into Recovery mode
6: you should click “wipe data/factory reset” from the options showing on your device’s screen by clicking the power button and click on “wipe cache partition”.
7: you should go back to main recovery menu once the wipe is completed.
8: Now you should select “install zip from SD card” as well as “choose zip from SD card”. Then you should locate the firmware file that you have already transferred to the root folder of your SD card. Furthermore you should select it and start the installation process.
9: Finally, you can install Google Apps by repeating the above step.
10: be patience to complete the installation process. After finish the installation process your smart phone will take about several minutes to boot for the first time
11: after flashed your smart Phone you should go to recovery menu and select “reboot system now”.
That’s all, now you have successfully installed the Paranoid 7.2 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on your Huawei 8 Pro.