How to Root Sony Xperia Z with Android 5.1.1
Sony xperia Z is release on 2013 and fist it came with android jellybean 4.2.1. Now it can upgradable to android 5.1.1 lollipop version. This has various related versions,
- Xperia C6603
- Xperia C6602
- Xperia Z LTE
- Xperia Z HSPA+
This has 16 MB internal storage and 2GB of Ram. 5” display with resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels. Primary 13 MP camera with 1080P and front 2.2MP camera. External MicroSD supported 64GB. Processor Quad core 1.5 Ghz. Device is 146g and 7.9 mm thickness. Battery 2230 mAh and cannot remove. Also with GSM/HSPA and LTE systems. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, Radio and micro USB version 2.0.
Root Sony Xperia Z with Android 5.1.1(NO PC)
This is one click root method for get root on Sony Xperia Z running with Android 5.1.1. This is very easy and follows few steps only. You need following programs only.
- Kingroot apk
- Super-SUme apk
Kingroot is universal root tool supported android 2.1 to 5.1 versions. It has PC and APK versions. Here you need APK version only. Latest version is 4.8.2. If it not works, use previous versions of Kingtoot and try following steps again.
Super SUme will replace Kinguser with Super SU.
Quick steps to Root Sony Xperia Z with Android 5.1.1(NO PC)
- First enable install from Unknown source on. Go to settings of your device.
- Get Kingroot apk file from this link.
- Install Kingroot to your device using downloaded file.
- Run Kingroot app and tap try to root button.
- Make sure your device connected to the internet.
- Wait for Kingroot process.
- Then download Super-SUme from here.
- Install it on your device.
- Open Super SUme and give the root permission.
- Tap the big blue button.
- SuperSume will ask to delete KingUser app. Delete it.
- Then it will replace SuperSu.
- Now open Super Su on your device and Then Supersu will ask to binary updates.
- Select normal method.
- Now you have SuperSu app with root permission.
If you getting Kinguser app after reboot, don’t give the permission for that. Use following steps, Go to root directory and in system folder go to app folder. Next delete Kinguser Folder with Kinguser.apk file. Then reboot your device.
Obtaining root removes your device warranty. Sometimes it will brick your device. Please get good knowledge and use root facilities on your device.
We have to thank these guys for obtaining root on Sony Xperia Z.
KingXteam for Kingroot, Chainfier for Supersu, GokulNC and Gates junior.
Need your feedback, suggestions and videos. We will display on our website.