- 1 How to Root Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- 2 Guide To Root Sony Xperia
How to Root Sony Xperia XZ Premium
The Sony Xperia XZ Premium was launched in February 2017. The Sony Xperia XZ Premium is featured with 5.46 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and powered with a Snapdragon 835 2.55 GHz Octa Core processor and comes with 4GB of RAM and as well you have 64GB storage option which is expendable up to 256GB with a dedicated Micro SD slot. Also the Sony Xperia XZ Premium is packed in with Android 7.1 (Nougat). Also a powerful battery with a 3230mAh battery capacity.
Before Begining to Root Sony Xperia XZ Premium ,
- Make sure that your Sony Xperia XZ Premium as at least 50% of battery power
- Get a complete backup of your Sony Xperia XZ Premium.You can use Titanium Backup to do that
- Be aware that the below method only works for Sony Xperia XZ Premium, don’t try this method on any other Android Devices
Guide To Root Sony Xperia
We are given two methods as installing TWRP And Rooting with One-click Root tool to root Sony Xperia XZ Premium easily and safely.Anyway you can follow given guide lines to achieve your goal.
Root Sony Xperia XZ Premium Installing TWRP Recovery
As we all know that Rooting gets us more access on our Android Device, such as allows us to do superior customizations, gets us the latest OS updates, block ads and impressive performance overclocking. If you want to do all these things on your Sony Xperia XZ Premium, this is the right place. Continue reading to make the perfect Root access on your Sony Xperia XZ Premium with some simple steps using TWRP Recovery.
Note For Root Sony Xperia XZ Premium Installing TWRP Recovery
Rooting or Flashing the Custom ROMs will always void your warranty. Also when Rooting, the Device could hard brick if something goes wrong. So the Rooting is done on your own risk. Make sure that you want Root your Sony Xperia XZ Premium or not.
Root your Sony Xperia XZ Premium with TWRP
- Go to Sony Mobile Site and unlock your Bootloader first to begin
- Download TWRP zip from the above link
- Rename the downloaded file as “recovery.img”
- Now go to the ADB folder, where the file is installed and open Command Window (while pressing the Shift key right click anywhere in the folder, now click the Open command window here).
- Connect your Sony Xperia XZ Premium to the PC and type the below command.
adb reboot bootloader.
- This will take you to the Fastboot mode. Now you can check the connection by entering the below command
- If it shows your Device, now type in the last command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now your Sony Xperia XZ Premium will automatically reboot after installing TWRP recovery.
- To end up the process enter this last command
fastboot boot recovery.img
Root Sony Xperia XZ Premium With One-Click Root
- Download the One Click Root software and install it in to your computer. Using the Premium version of the One Click Root software will provide you a good result.
- When it’s done, connect your Sony Xperia XZ Premium to the computer via the USB cable. (The Original USB cable recommended)
- Enable USB Debugging on your Sony Xperia XZ Premium settings
- Now click the ROOT button on the One Click Root App to start Rooting
- Wait for a while, when it’s done you will be notified that the Rooting is success or not
Read More-Complete Guide For One-Click Root
That’s all, with this guide you would have successfully Rooted your Sony Xperia XZ Premium. I hope this guide would have helped you. Share it and let us know if you have any issues.
Stay with us for more updates.