Samsung Galaxy Note 5 was officially released to the market on August 2015. This device is powered with a Quad-core 1.5GHz Cortex A53 and Quad-core 2.1GHz Cortex A57. The network chipset configuration is Exynos 7420 octa-core. Note 5 contains 32GB of internal memory capacity and 4GB of RAM. Display of the device was designed at the size of 5.7-inch and the screen is a Super AMOLED 16M Color configuration. Primary camera sensor is configured to 16MP to capture high quality snaps and videos. Secondary camera sensor is configured to 5MP to shoot selfies.
Why need to root Samsung Note 5?
You will find out that there are plenty of reasons to root your Android smart device. There are many benefits that you can consume after rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note 5. After rooting your device you will be able to do many customizations to your smartphone as you get the total privileges to access and interact with your mobile. You will acquire abilities such as; installing apps from different types of developers and sources, Customize mobile with new ROMs and context settings, Optimize performance of your mobile, block advertisements on the apps, automate your device, flash custom ROMs and OS Kernels, perform full backups. Rooting will gain all the access to your smartphone to do above customizations.
Please remember one thing, you will void your warranty after rooting. Please proceed if you are OK with this. But there are some mobile manufacturers who do not void your warranty. There are two ways to root Samsung Galaxy Note 5,
How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 – Method
- Confirm that your device battery level is 75%,
- Make sure the device battery is good to avoid unexpected power failures.
- Install latest drivers for your Note 5 to your windows based PC.(To root with PC)
- Make backups on your device to save your important data such as contacts, messages, files and images.
- Go to Settings -> “About Device” and tap 7 times on the Build Number tab to enable developer options on your android device.
- Go back to Setting -> Developer Options and enable “USB debugging” and “Unknown Sources” options.
Now you have completed the pre-arrangements to be done before rooting.
Your Note 5 can be rooted with the use of a windows based PC or using the same device.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using PC.
- Download iRoot to your windows based PC.
- Run the setup and install iRoot to your PC.
- Directly connect your Galaxy Note 5 to the PC using a USB cable.
- Open iRoot software and click on the “Connect” buttonin the iRoot interface. iRoot will automatically detect your device and build the link with your device.
- Then click “Root” button from the next menu and wait some time.
- Once the rooting process is completed, your Note 5 will automatically reboot.
- Disconnect the device from the PC after rebooting and enjoy your rooted device.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using same device.
If you want to root your device without a PC, you can follow below steps.
- Download iRoot APK from the embedded link on this sentence to your device or copy it to your Note 5 after downloading on PC.
- Open iRoot APK file and install iRoot to your mobile.
- Run iRoot app and follow up the screen prompts to root and wait some time to complete the process.
- Cheers now you have root Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
We are not responsible about any issue on root Samsung Galaxy Note 5, follow up the given instructions carefully. Do the process at your own risk.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to put a comment or contact us.