Here Oppo uses, Lets see How to Root Oppo f1 Plus Android mobile. Oppo f1 was released on March, 2016. This device is also known as the Selfie Expert. Its manufacturers hope this device will be very much popular and competitive between the android users because of its amazing features and performance. This mobile is powered with Octa Core 2.0GHz Cotex A53 (CPU), Mali T860MP2 (GPU) and Android OS v5.1 (Lollipop). It contains an internal memory of 64GB. Octa-core (8 Core) processor and 4GB RAM make it a great combination to enhance its performance. The primary camera is designed as 13MP and the secondary is dedicatedly designed as 16MP to capture high quality selfies, this really possible with respect to the unique sensor technology. Do not hesitate to grab this amazing and interesting box. Open up the sealed pack and enjoy this curious and superior device.
Rooting will give you all the access to administrative system of your mobile. Before you rooting the device those privileges are restricted from you, but manufacturers and carriers have the ability to access it. So rooting will give equal privileges to the both of users and developers. If you have the root access you will be able to do unlimited things with your device such as installing customized ROMs, remove unwanted manufacturer’s apps, install custom apps, overclock and under clock your device and many more. Why you should bother with stock configuration. Don’t worry now you are few steps away from obtaining total access privileges from your smart device. Be smart and let’s start to Root Oppo f1 Plus.
The way of Root Oppo f1 Plus
First of all Update.zip file should be downloaded in to your PC.
Please follow up the below step by step procedure carefully to root your Oppo F1 Plus smart device. Don’t forget to make backups before Root Oppo f1 Plus.
- At first make a backup for your valuable data and information which are inside your device.
- Make backups for contacts and SMS if you need to save them.
- Copy the downloaded file to your internal storage.
- If above things are completed, Switch off your device.
- Reboot your Oppo F1 Plus into the recovery mode. ( Press and hold Volume Down button + Power button)
- Then, you will be redirected to a menu to select a language. Choose “English)
- Scroll the recovery menu with Volume buttons. (Volume up and down)
- You will be able to make the selection using power button.
- Locate the downloaded root package (Update.zip) from your device to install update.
- Choose the file to install.
- You will see a notification regarding the update. Select “OK” and proceed the installation.
- Wait some time for the completion of the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, reboot your Oppo F1 Plus.
Good luck…! Now you have rooted your Oppo F1 Plus, Have fun with your android. Thank you…!
Note: This method has been tested with several F1 Plus devices. This is the easiest and correct way of Root Oppo f1 Plus. I’m not responsible for any issue, Do it at your own risk.