How to Root Lenovo P2 using KingoRoot
As we all already know the Rooting is what that gets us more access on our Android Device, such as allows us to do superior customizations, gets us the latest OS updates, block ads and impressive performance overclocking. If you want to do all these things on your Lenovo P2, this is the right place. Continue reading to make the perfect Rooting on your Lenovo P2 with KingoRoot.
The Lenovo launched Lenovo P2 in September 2016. The Lenovo P2 is featured with 5.5 inch super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and powered with a Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz Octa core processor and comes with 4GB of RAM and as well you have 32GB and 64GB storage options which is expendable up to 256GB with a dedicated Micro SD slot. Also the Lenovo P2 is packed in with Android 6.0.1 (Marchmallow) which is upgradable to Android 7.0 (Nougat). Also packed in with a very powerful battery with 5100mAh.
Think twice before you Root you Lenovo P2, as the Rooting procedure is definitely going to void your warranty and has the possibilities to brick your Device.
Root Lenovo P2 with KingoRoot Apk
As you all know that the KingoRoot provides two version of their Rooting tool, the KingoRoot PC version and the KingoRoot apk version. You can make it with your choice. If you want to Root without a PC, you can do with the apk version of KingoRoot, but still the PC version is complicated and more convenient than the apk version.
Before Starting to Root,
- Make sure that the Lenovo P2 is powered on
- Make sure the Battery of Lenovo P2 has at least 50% of power remaining
- Make sure that, the Lenovo P2 is connected to the internet (Wi-Fi is recommended)
- Make a full backup of your Lenovo P2
- Enable Unknown Sources on your Lenovo P2
(Settings > Security > check the Unknown Sources box is ticked)
Root Lenovo P2 With KingoRoot Apk -Complete Guide.
- Download the apk in to your Lenovo P2
- Install KingoRoot as you install normal apk files on your Device
- When the installation is done launch the KingoRoot App
- Now click the “One Click Root” to start Rooting
- Wait for a few moment to the result to appear, Succeeded or Failed.
- If the result appear Failed, try few more times.
As the KingoRoot runs several script on it, each time you run it, it runs with a different script
If this method is still not success for you, you can try Rooting with the KingoRoot PC version, which has the highest success rate.
Root Lenovo P2 with KingoRoot PC
Before Starting to Root,
- Make sure the PC is connected to the internet
- Make sure the Lenovo P2 is powered on
- Make sure the Lenovo P2 Battery has at least 50% of power remaining
- Make sure the USB cable is an Original one
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your Lenovo P2
- Get a complete backup of your Lenovo P2
Root Lenovo P2 With KingoRoot PC -Complete Guide.
- Download and install the KingoRoot PC version on your PC
- After the installation is done, launch the KingoRoot App.
- The KingoRoot will show you a prompt, asking you to connect your Device via the USB cable
- Connect your Lenovo P2 to the PC via the USB cable
- If the Device drivers are not installed, the KingoRoot will automatically download and install the Device drivers for your Lenovo P2
- Make sure the USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Lenovo P2 to continue the process.
- Now the KingRoot shows you some notifications which informs you about the benefits and the risks about Rooting. Read those carefully before starting.
- Now click the Start Rooting button to start the Rooting
- Once the Rooting is started do not unplug, move or operate your device to avoid hard bricks. Make sure the connection is stable.
- Now the Result will appear succeeded or failed.
- If the Rooting is succeeded an application named SuperUser will appear on your Lenovo P2.
That’s all about Lenovo P2. For further conformation you can check the Root access with Root Checker App which is available on the Google Play Store.
Anyway,If you couldn’t root your Lenovo P2 SmarPhone With KingoRoot or If you don’t like to use KingoRoot when you can root your Lenovo P2 via Bootloader unlocking.