Samsung J5 2016 is an economical smart device that everyone can afford easily. J5 has a stunning design and performance to acquire a much more popularity between most of its users. This device includes Quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A53 processor,2GB RAM and Android OS v6.0.1(Marshmallow).This device contains an internal memory of 16GB, with the use of a SD card it can be increased up to 128GB.Samsung J5 also comes with a 13MP back camera and a 5MP back camera for selfies. These specification does not really mean that you don’t need to root your device.
Why Root galaxy J5
Rooting allows you to take the total control of your android device and you will be able to use your phone at its highest performance level. Don’t worry you are going to root galaxy J5 2016 device and you are now few steps away from acquiring the total control and access to your smart device. After rooting, you can try several custom ROMs on your device and you will also be able to remove bloatware, make real backups, overclock and under clock your device. There is no need to wait for manufacturer’s update to update your device any more. Customize your mobile without limitations and touch hidden features in android systems. No more painful feelings, if you can follow up the process patiently and accurately. Let’s begin exploring.
How to Root Galaxy J5
Follow up below step by step procedure to root your device. You can manually flash Chainfire’s SuperSU by doing a custom recovery like TWRP. Please make sure that your battery percentage is at least 60% before you start to prevent unexpected shutting down of your J5 android device.
- Make sure that you have made a backup of your device data before root galaxy J5 2016.
- If you want to backup contacts and SMS, try some backup apps from “Play Store” to create backups.
- Download the SuperSU.zip from the Chainfire’s site.
- Copy the downloaded file to both of your device memory and device SD card.
- Switch off your device and enter into the recovery mode. (Press and hold Volume Up button + Home button + Power button of your device)
- Navigate the menu using Volume buttons. (Volume up and down)
- Make the selection using power button.
- Choose ‘install zip from sdcard1’( If downloaded SuperSU.zip is stored inside your SD card)
Or choose ‘install zip from sdcard’ (If downloaded SuperSU.zip is stored inside device memory)
- After locating the SuperSU.zip choose it using the Power button and install it.
- Wait some time to complete the rooting wizard. Now it will root galaxy J5 2016 device.
- After installation go back and select ‘reboot system now’.
Cheers, it’s time for celebrations. Now you have completed rooting your Samsung galaxy J5. Try several customized ROMs and apps. Feel the fresh experience with your rooted device. Have fun…!
Note: This is not the only method to root your Android device and I am not responsible for any issue or if you brick your device. Follow up the instructions carefully and do this at your own risk. Rooting will void your device warranty. As same as you can unroot your device. Don’t forget to feedback us on How to “Root Galaxy J5 2016” release.