For ZTE users, it is highly recommended to Root with KingoRoot, as the KingoRoot provides Safe and fast rooting for your ZTE device. The KingoRoot is the best One Click rooting tool that provides you Root access on your device just with one click. The KingoRoot is totally free to download and use it.
Now let’s get with the KingoRoot guide and make Root access on your ZTE device.
Rooting your ZTE device will definitely void the manufacturer warranty. So keep in mind the rooting procedure has to be done on your own risk. Think twice before you proceed.
- Make a complete backup of your ZTE Device.You may use appropriate App such Titanium Backup to do it well easily ans surely
- Make sure the ZTE device is charged at least up to 60%
- Make sure your internet connection is stable
- If you are using the PC Version of KingoRoot root your ZTE device, then you should get with a PC and you require a USB cable additionally
How To Root Any ZTE Devices With KingoRoot Apk
- Download and install KingoRoot into your ZTE Device
- You should have enabled Unknown Sources in your ZTE device to install KingoRoot
(Go to Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources here)
- Once the KingoRoot is successfully installed on your ZTE Device, just launch it
- Then click the One Click Root button to start Rooting your ZTE device
- Now wait for the result
- Once done the KingoRoot will show you the result success or failed
- If the KingoRoot procedure fails to root, try it few times
(The KingoRoot runs different script each time try rooting the device)
If this process still fails after trying it many times, you can try rooting with the KingoRoot PC version.
How To Root Any ZTE Devices With KingoRoot PC Version
Even if your ZTE device couldn’t be rooted with the KingoRoot apk, don’t worry the KingoRoot PC version will definitely do the job done for you.
- Download and install the KingoRoot PC version into your PC
- Once the KingoRoot is successfully installed on your PC, launch KingoRoot and connect your ZTE Device into the PC using the USB cable
(The original USB cable is recommended)
- You should have enabled USB Debugging mode on your ZTE Device
(Go to Settings > About Device > tap on the Build Number for 7 times in order to enable Developer Options)
(Then go to Settings > Developer Options > enable USB Debugging Mode here)
- When the device is connected to the PC, the KingoRoot will detect your ZTE Device
- Then just click the Root button to start the process
- Now wait for the process to take its time
- Once it is done, the final result will be shown by KingoRoot
- That’s it, now you would have successfully rooted your ZTE device