Vivo is one of best Chinese Smart Phone manufacturer. The VIVO provides some really cool Android devices for the customers. The company was founded in 2009 and provided some amazing Smart Phones. To overclock and enjoy some real cool stuff on VIVO devices you can root the Device with KingoRoot.
The KingoRoot is the best one click Root tool to make root access on your VIVO device. The KingoRoot is 100% safe and perfectly Root your VIVO device.
Once your Vivo device is rooted with KingoRoot you will have possibility to install Custom ROMs.
Rooting your VIVO device will definitely void the manufacturer warranty. So keep in mind the rooting procedure has to be done on your own risk. Think twice before you proceed.
- Make a complete backup of your VIVO Device.You may use appropriate App such Titanium Backup to do it well easily ans surely
- Make sure the VIVO device is charged at least up to 60%
- Make sure your internet connection is stable
- If you are using the PC Version of KingoRoot root your VIVO device, then you should get with a PC and you require a USB cable additionally
How To Root Any VIVO Devices With KingoRoot Apk
- Download and install KingoRoot into your VIVO Device
- You should have enabled Unknown Sources in your VIVO device to install KingoRoot
(Go to Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources here)
- Once the KingoRoot is successfully installed on your VIVO Device, just launch it
- Then click the One Click Root button to start Rooting your VIVO device
- Now wait for the result
- Once done the KingoRoot will show you the result success or failed
- If the KingoRoot procedure fails to root, try it few times
(The KingoRoot runs different script each time try rooting the device)
If this process still fails after trying it many times, you can try rooting with the KingoRoot PC version.
How To Root Any VIVO Devices With KingoRoot PC Version
Even if your VIVO device couldn’t be rooted with the KingoRoot apk, don’t worry the KingoRoot PC version will definitely do the job done for you.
- Download and install the KingoRoot PC version into your PC
- Once the KingoRoot is successfully installed on your PC, launch KingoRoot and connect your VIVO Device into the PC using the USB cable
(The original USB cable is recommended)
- You should have enabled USB Debugging mode on your VIVO Device
(Go to Settings > About Device > tap on the Build Number for 7 times in order to enable Developer Options)
(Then go to Settings > Developer Options > enable USB Debugging Mode here)
- When the device is connected to the PC, the KingoRoot will detect your VIVO Device
- Then just click the Root button to start the process
- Now wait for the process to take its time
- Once it is done, the final result will be shown by KingoRoot
- That’s it, now you would have successfully rooted your VIVO device