The Samsung stands in the top of the Android Smart Phone Market for a long time, as the Samsung Provides lots of amazing Smart Phones and Tablets every time. When your Samsung Device looks weak when it gets old the KingoRoot is here to help you make it awesome by rooting the device. Rooting is much harder to do so, I will guide you to safely root your Samsung device.
Now let’s get to the KingoRoot rooting guide for Samsung.
Rooting will definitely void the manufacturer warranty. So keep in mind the rooting procedure has to be done on your own risk.
- Make a complete backup of your Samsung Device
- Make sure the device is charged at least up to 60%
- Make sure your internet connection is stable
- If you sue PC Version when you should provide USB cable and PC additionally.
How To Root Any Samsung Devices With KingoRoot Apk
- Download and install KingoRoot into your Samsung Device
- You should have enabled Unknown Sources in your Samsung device to install KingoRoot
(Go to Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources here)
- Once the KingoRoot is successfully installed on your Samsung Device, just launch it
- Then click the One Click Root button to start Rooting your device
- Now wait for the result
- Once done the KingoRoot will show you the result success or failed
- If the KingoRoot procedure fails to root, try it few times
(The KingoRoot runs different script each time try rooting the device)
If this process still fails after trying it many times, you can try rooting with the KingoRoot PC version.
How To Root Any Samsung Devices With KingoRoot PC Version
Even if your Samsung device couldn’t be rooted with the KingoRoot apk, don’t worry the KingoRoot PC version will definitely do the job done for you.
- Download and install the KingoRoot PC version into your PC
- Once the KingoRoot is successfully installed on your PC, launch KingoRoot and connect your Samsung Device into the PC using the USB cable
(The original USB cable is recommended)
- You should have enabled USB Debugging mode on your Samsung Device
(Go to Settings > About Device > tap on the Build Number for 7 times in order to enable Developer Options)
(Then go to Settings > Developer Options > enable USB Debugging Mode here)
- When the device is connected to the PC, the KingoRoot will detect your Samsung Device
- Then just click the Root button to start the process
- Now wait for the process to take its time
- Once it is done, the final result will be shown by KingoRoot
- That’s it, now you would have successfully rooted your Samsung device