For the HTC users the KingoRoot is the first and best choice to Root there device. The KingoRoot is developed as both the android (.apk) and PC (.exe) versions to make the process convenient as you wish. The PC version of the KongoRoot as the higher success rate among all other rooting tools. Below I have provided a brief guide on how to Root your HTC device using KingoRoot.
Rooting your HTC device will definitely void the manufacturer warranty. So keep in mind the rooting procedure has to be done on your own risk. Think twice before you proceed.
- Make a complete backup of your HTC Device
- Make sure the HTC device is charged at least up to 60%
- Make sure your internet connection is stable
- If you are using the PC Version of KingoRoot root your HTC device, then you should get with a PC and you require a USB cable additionally
How To Root Any HTC Device With KingoRoot Apk
- Download and install KingoRoot into your HTC Device
- You should have enabled Unknown Sources in your HTC device to install KingoRoot
(Go to Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources here)
- Once the KingoRoot is successfully installed on your HTC Device, just launch it
- Then click the One Click Root button to start Rooting your HTC device
- Now wait for the result
- Once done the KingoRoot will show you the result success or failed
- If the KingoRoot procedure fails to root, try it few times
(The KingoRoot runs different script each time try rooting the device)
If this process still fails after trying it many times, you can try rooting with the KingoRoot PC version.
How To Root Any HTC Device With KingoRoot PC Version
Even if your HTC device couldn’t be rooted with the KingoRoot apk, don’t worry the KingoRoot PC version will definitely do the job done for you.
- Download and install the KingoRoot PC version into your PC
- Once the KingoRoot is successfully installed on your PC, launch KingoRoot and connect your HTC Device into the PC using the USB cable
(The original USB cable is recommended)
- You should have enabled USB Debugging mode on your HTC Device
(Go to Settings > About Device > tap on the Build Number for 7 times in order to enable Developer Options)
(Then go to Settings > Developer Options > enable USB Debugging Mode here)
- When the device is connected to the PC, the KingoRoot will detect your HTC Device
- Then just click the Root button to start the process
- Now wait for the process to take its time
- Once it is done, the final result will be shown by KingoRoot
- That’s it, now you would have successfully rooted your HTC device