Android Rooting is gained fully controllable OS on your Android Device using by Specific Android Program which it is called as Android Rooting Tool.After Rooting your Android Device(Smartphone & Tablet),you can easily remove or install any Android System Applications on your Android Device safely and without any barriers.It is direct benefits that gained from Android Rooting.Furthermore,we can gain so many indirect benefits from Android Rooting easily such extended battery life,make free space in RAM,increase the Device’ performance…Etc.Aim of this Article is not only explaining about Android Rooting which it is focused directly explaining a Dr.Fone Android Rooting Tool.
Features of Dr.Fone
- Dr.Fone brings Simple process, hassle free.
- Dr.Fone Supports over 7000 devices.
- Dr.Fone has Highest success rate in the industry.
- Dr.Fone is 100% safe and secure.
- Dr.Fone is Supported Android devices running Android 2.2 and later
- Dr.Fone can Uninstall Preinstalled Apps
- Dr.Fone make Faster Performance
- Dr.Fone brings Quick Root
- Dr.Fone is Ease of Use
There are more options to Dr.Fone
- Recover Data: Dr.Fone can recover your data easily.
- Transfer Data: Dr.Fone can transfer data between Smart Device to PC easily
- Repair:Dr.Fone can repair easily your Device’s OS
- Erase :Dr.Fone can erase any system Files easily
- Backup & Restore:Dr.Fone can backup as well as restore your data on your device easily.
- Unlock:Dr.Fone can unlock your Android Device easily.
Initial requirements before Rooting Android Phone or Tablet
1. You should be Made a Full Backup for Your Android Phone or Tablet
Any Android developers can’t say final decision still finished the rooting process.So most convenient way is Getting all backup using Appropriate Backup Tool
2. Your Android Phone or Tablet should be Fully Charged
You don’t know how much time it will take to finish root process. If your Android phone or tablet runs out of battery during the rooting, it might become a brick. Thus, make sure to power up your Android phone or tablet to be full charged.
3. You should Find compatible Android Rooting Tool to Root an Android Tablet or Phone
Not every root tool does work on your Android Device. Some root tools are only available for some specific rooting Android phones and tablets. Therefore, it’s important for you to find a compatibility between Android Rooting tool and Android device why it will destroy the so many problems easily.
4.Enable unknown Source on your Android Device.
How To Use Dr.Fone To Root Any Android Device Easily
1.Download Dr.Fone and install Wondershare Android Root Tool
2.After installation of Dr.Fone has finished, launch Android Root by double clicking on the Android Root icon
3.Then, Dr.Fone ask you to connect your Android mobile via Device’s USB cable.Furthermore,You should Please ensure that there is not any Android Management Software runs on your PC.
4.Connect your phone with computer via USB cable while Dr.Fone can detect required Rooting solution for your Android Device.
Be patience sevaral minutes to complete Rooting process with Dr.Fone.Finally you will see a message Android Device Rooted on the interface. That means your Android Phone is successfully rooted & you have complete access into your Android Device.
How To Recover Photos/SMS/Contacts/Videos/Audios/Docs on Your Android Device