KingoRoot Android is an one-click root tool for devices which running Android 4.4 which includes flagship devices from manufacturers such as Samsung, HTC, SONY and etc. KingoRoot is an awesome and convenient way to root your KitKat Android easily and safely. You can use KingoRoot Apk or KingoRoot PC version according to the compatibility with Android Devices.
- 1 How to Root Any Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) Device with KingoRoot Apk
- 2 Pre-Requirements
- 3 Root KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) Device with KingoRoot Apk
- 4 How to Root Any KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) Device with KingoRoot PC Version
- 5 Prerequisites
- 6 Root Any KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) Devices With KingoRoot PC Version
How to Root Any Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) Device with KingoRoot Apk
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources on your Android device. Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- At least 50% power remaining
- Get All Backup on your Android Device.You may use appropriate App such Titanium Backup to do it well easily ans surely
Root KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) Device with KingoRoot Apk
- Download KingoRoot.apk on your Android.
- Install & launch KingoRoot.
- Click on “One Click Root” Button.
- Wait a few minutes until the result will appear.
- Try a few more times if have failed.
- If still failed, use to KingoRoot Android PC Version, which has a higher success rate than KingoRoot Apk.
How to Root Any KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) Device with KingoRoot PC Version
- A Windows-based computer
- Stable Internet Connection
- Devicve Battery need at least 50%
- An original USB cable
- Turn off firewalls or anti-virus software on your Windows
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Android device as Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap 7 times Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
- Enable unknown sources on your Android device as Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
Root Any KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) Devices With KingoRoot PC Version
1.Download, install Kingo Android Root.
Then you should Double click on your desktop icon to launch KingoRoot PC Version
Now you need to plug your Android device into your computer using by USB cable.
2.KingoRoot will detect driver status and automatically install to your device. You should make sure that has stable internet connection why need download device driver. If you are using Windows 8, you may need to change some settings first.Don’t miss it.So you need to solve drivers installation looping on windows 8.
What is the driver installation looping on Windows 8 when running Kingo Android Root?
3.Then you should click on “ROOT” button to begin the process.
Kingo Android Root will apply multiple exploits on your device which will probably take sevaral minutes. During rooting process, your device may reboot several times. Don’t afraid , it is nature of KingoRoot PC version. Don’t forget, please Don’t touch, move, unplug or perform any operation on your device during the rooting process.
4.Getting results, succeed or fail.
If your KitKat Android is compatible with KingoRoot when it can gain rooted Android Device easily and safely.