Android 7.0 Nougat has been officially released one year ago, As the Nougat operating system is some not that old on the Android market people would wonder how to root Android Nougat phone fast and easily? KingoRoot proudly offers a safe, fast and secure tool to root your android Nougat devices. The Kingo offers two versions of the root tool KingoRoot apk version and the KingoRoot PC version. At the present the Android Nougat is available on many of the Android devices.
When you want to root your Android phone, it is highly recommended, that you first try KingoRoot apk version, since it has developed with a number of exploits and it is of great option for you get the device rooted. But if the apk version of KingoRoot fails to root your Android Nougat device, then the better idea is to Root with the KingoRoot PC version, which has more rooting scripts than the Kingo apk version and supports a huge range of Android devices.
- Make a complete backup of your Nougat Device
- Make sure the Nougat device is charged at least up to 60%
- Make sure your internet connection is stable
- To Root Android Nougat then you should prepare the USB cable and a PC.
HOW TO ROOT ANY ANDROID NOUGAT DEVICES WITH KINGOROOT APK
- Download and install KingoRoot into your Nougat Device
- You should have enabled Unknown Sources in your Nougat device to install KingoRoot
(Go to Settings > Security >enable Unknown Sources here)
- Once the KingoRoot is successfully installed on your Nougat device, just launch it
- Then click the One Click Root button to start Rooting your device
- Now wait for the result
- Once done the KingoRoot will show you the result success or failed
- If the KingoRoot procedure fails to root, try it few times
(The KingoRoot runs different script each time try rooting the device)
- If this process still fails after trying it many times, you can try rooting with the KingoRoot PC version.
HOW TO ROOT ANY NOUGAT DEVICES WITH KINGOROOT PC VERSION
KingoRoot on windows is the great Android rooting tool for you to root Android Nougat which has a much higher success rate than any other rooting tool.
- Download and install the KingoRoot PC version into your PC
- Once the KingoRoot is successfully installed on your PC, launch KingoRoot by double clicking the KingoRoot icon on the desktop
- And connect your Nougat Device into the PC using the USB cable
(The original USB cable is recommended)
- You should have enabled USB Debugging mode on your Nougat Device
(Go to Settings > About Device >tap on the Build Numberfor 7 times in order to enable Developer Options)
(Then go to Settings > Developer Options > enable USB Debugging Mode here)
- When the device is connected to the PC, the KingoRoot will detect your Nougat device
- Then just click the Root button to start the process
- Now wait for the process to take its time
- Once it is done, the final result will be shown by KingoRoot
- That’s it, now you would have successfully rooted your Nougat device
Once your Nougat device is successfully rooted, you can check the Root access with the Root Checker, which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
Now you get the ability to do whatever you want to do with your Android device with the Root access, such as flashing a custom ROM or customizing the User Interface or uninstall bloatware and all. When you completely experience the worth of a rooted Android, for sure you will never ever unroot your device again.