KingoRoot Android is an awesome one-click Android root tool for devices which running 4.2.2 Android OS.Otherwise it is hot selling devices like Samsung GT-S7582 Galaxy S Duos 2, Huawei Y330-U11 Ascend Y330 and etc… KingoRoot provides the easiest ,fastest ans most safest one click root solution for Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean devices.Anyway some Android device can root with Kingoroot apk and other can root with PC version.Furthermore.primarily you can try with KingoRoot Apk and if you will fail with Kingoroot Apk when you can root your Device with Kingoroot PC Version.
Pre-Requirements For KingoRoot Apk.
- At least 50% power remaining
- Enable the unknown sources as Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- Get All backup on your Android Device.
How To use kingoRoot Apk
- Download KingoRoot.apk file into your device.
- After download has finished, you should install and launch KingoRoot.
- Then press “One Click Root” Button
- Wait until you see the result.
- It is better try more than once if root failed for different rooting methods.
- If still failed after tried many times when use to KingoRoot Android(PC Version), which has a higher success rate than app than KingoRoot Apk.
Root Android 4.2.2(Jelly Bean) with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- A computer run Windows
- Stable Internet Connection
- At least 50% power remaining;
- An original USB cable.
- Shut down any all anti-virus software on your computer
- USB Debugging Mode enabled on your Android device;Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap 7 times Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources on your Android device such as Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
How To Use KingoRoot (PC Version)
Download, install and launch KingoRoot.
After download has finished,you should install and launch KingoRoot Android PC Version.
Then you should connect your device to computer with USB cable.
KingoRoot can automatically detect & install driver on your Device.Anyway,you should make sure that there has stable internet connection why need to download Device Drivers. If you are using Windows 8 when you may need to change some settings first.
The you should click on “ROOT” to begin the process.
KingoRoot will apply multiple exploits on your device. The root process will probably need several minutes. During rooting process, your device may reboot several times. Be patient, it is nature of the KingoRoot PC Version. Anyway, Clearly understand, Don’t touch, move, unplug or perform any operation on your device during rooting.
Getting results, succeed or fail.
If your device is well supported with KingoRoot PC Version when it can gain a successfully rooted Android Device.