Generally, we store many files such as photos, videos, documents and much more on day by day. Are you being sure about your privacy?. Stored your data on your Android Device(Android Smartphone or Tablet) as opened files are not better to your privacy. Understand, your Smart Device has big chance to access by anyone else when you can’t able to make sure that they don’t access your files at the moment of you give your Smart Phone to others or while lost your Smartphone. Don’t worry; this document is written especially about How To Password Protect Any Files & Folder In Android Easily using App Lock. App Lock will help you to password protect any files and folders in your Android Device. This article mentions varies working App Locks to password protect any files & folders in your Android smartphone.
Recently, Android users in the modern world use different tactics to protect data in an Android smartphone. When we consider different data protecting tactics, most powerful and productive ways are as encryption of data and usage of password for required files.
Encryption is the best way to protect your data which this process turn another format so can’t read that files with default. It’s time to provide encryption to your files and folders in your Android storage because we live in a very dangerous era. On Android, there is a lot of personal information that can be accessed by any unauthorized person. This is because your Android data is stored openly in your browser for files that are not encrypted or protected by the encryption method and with that, anyone can access your files. Therefore, we are discussing the method to protect your files on your Android device. Follow the complete guide described below to continue.
In this case, the better way is used password protecting files to prevent it from accessing by anyone except you or unauthorized persons. We can find many App Locks are available in the Google play store to password protect files.
There are mentioned as below best apps to password protect files such as images, videos, audios, documents, contacts, folders and provides us many options. You can read carefully given all App Locks as below to find an awesome method for further use after research according to your needs.
App Locks For Almost All Android users
First, you should understand well what type of protecting App do you need? Then, you can use any App as you wish to protect your privacy. To use these Apps, some Apps need rooted Android Device and others are not needed a rooted android device. It means that these App Locks are supported for rooted as well as non-rooted Android Devices which there are depended upon deep of the selecting protection method. Okay, You can visit the Google Play store and type as Android App Locks or App Lock when you can find varies types of App locks included different best features. Follow the given guidelines and use to prevent your data easily.
Read More-How To Root Any Android Device Easily.
We discussed some best App Locks for you here. Selected App locks are fulfilled your requirements easily and strongly. We selected some awesome App Lock almost All Android users after big research.
Android File Locker Apps
Folder Lock offers you password-protect your personal files, photos, videos, documents, contacts, wallet cards, notes and audio recordings in Android Phones. The app includes a clean and pleasant interface. You can also transfer files from Gallery, PC/Mac, Camera, and Internet browser easily and faster. Another important fact is it brings the most user-friendly Android environment to proceed with the further protection process. However, if you have Android device runs Android 4.0 and up when you can use it easily to protect your data.
Features Of Folder Lock:
- Protect private photos
- Hide sensitive videos and pictures
- Password-protect secret audio
- Lockdown important documents
- Write secure notes
- Record voice recordings and memos secretly
- Not needed a rooted Android Device(You can use this App Lock for rooted as well as non-rooted Android Devices)
How To Use Folder Lock?
- Download and install the app Folder lock on your Android Smartphone and run it.
- Set a password first.
- You can find many options, select them as you want. If you want to hide photos then select the photo and add it to Folder lock and hide it.
- Repeat above operation to prevent other files and folders too.
- If you want to unhide the photos or files then simply select the file and choose “Unhide”
That’s it! You can now easily hide your files and other folders using this app.
Smart Hide Calculator
Another trick helps you hide your files and folders in Android is Calculator App. It is the “Smart Hide Calculator” which is the most user-friendly calculator app. This app help to store pictures, videos, and documents easily and productively. To use this App Lock, you need a rooted Android device which runs Android 2.3 and up.
- Everyone will think it as a simple calculator
- Hide and Unhide pictures, videos, documents or any other media type
- Hide and Unhide apps (To use these features, you need a rooted Android Device)
- Don’t show itself in recent apps
- In case the user forgets the password he can recover it by going into password recovery mode(by pressing 123456789+987654321 in the calculator) and providing the secondary password
- View hidden files without unhiding them again
How To Use Smart Hide Calculator
Find compatible Android Rooting Tool to your Android Device. Don’t worry can find best Android rooting tool to root your Android device using this link here.
Root Your Android Device(Smart Phone or Tablet). If you need best guidelines on how to root android any android device when you can know it using this link here.
Download and install the app Smart Hide Calculator on your Android smartphone.
Once you have downloaded Smart Hide Calculator App Lock, install and launch the app. Now, you need to set the password which you will use to unlock your hidden files.
Now you need to retype your password again. Now you will see a fully functional calculator on your screen.
If you require to enter the vault simply type your password and then tap on the ‘=’ button to access the vault.
Now once you entered the vault, you will see options like ‘Hide Files’, ‘Unhide Files’, ‘Freeze Apps’ etc.
Now simply select the files that you need to hide.
That’s enough! you are alright. If you require to unhide any files then simply go to the vault option and then choose the option ‘Unhide Files’ and from there you can unhide files.
Gallery Vault-Hide Pictures And Videos
Gallery Vault is an impressive app which helps to hide photos & videos on your Android smartphone easily. The awesome thing about Gallery Vault helps to encrypt the pictures & videos that you store on the Gallery Vault. Additionally,Gallery Vault can also hide its app icon to avoid detection. So, let’s know how to use Gallery Vault to hide photos & videos on Android. To use App Lock, not need a rooted Android device.
• Hide photos, hide videos and hide any other types of files
• The hidden files are all encrypted
• Support hiding icon, and no one knows the existence of Gallery Vault except you.
• Support hiding files in SD card and moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage, including Android 4.4(KitKat), 5.0(Lollipop), 6.0(Marshmallow) and 7.0(Nougat)+.
• Integrated with Private Web Browser and support downloading all images and videos in web page with just one tap
• The beautiful, smooth and elegant user experience
• No storage limitation to hide photo and hide video
• Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
• Support hiding and playing GIF images
• Support Break-in Alerts and know who is trying to break-in
• Support Fake Passcode and show fake content when you input fake passcode
• Support Fingerprint (Only support Samsung device with fingerprint scanner)
How To Use Gallery Vault
Download & install Gallery Vault on your Android smartphone.
Once you have downloaded, then install that App and open the app. The app will ask you to grant few permissions In the first launch. You should make sure to grant every permission or the app will not work. Now the Gallery Vault App Lock will ask you to set the PIN or Pattern lock.
You will appear the main interface of the app and it will ask you to add files. Now, you require to choose the file type which you need to hide. As an example, chosen ‘Images’
Now the app will show all the images that had been stored on your storage of the Smartphone. Then, you should select the image files that you want to hide and click on ‘Add’
Once you have done above step clearly, you will ask whether you want to hide the app icon or not. Simply, you need to tap on the ‘Hide Now’ to hide the Gallery Vault icon.
Now whenever you require to access the hidden file, you need to enter the PIN or Pattern that you have set. In this case, if your icon is hidden when you need to access the app through System Settings > Apps > Gallery Vault.
That’s enough, you are finished! This explanation is How To Password Protect Any Files & Folder In Android Easily using App Lock. App Lock by using Gallery Vault.
Okay, the above three applications are very awesome among the different types of App Locks. If you do not like to use these apps when you can use any of App Lock to prevent the valuable data you have stored on your Android device. To find superb App Lock, you can visit Google Play store and search Keyword as App Lock For Android.