We live in In the digital era, people of all ages, We can find so many ways(Cloud Based Storage,External Storage Device…etc) to prevent our valuable important digital documents such as text files, photos, audio and videos. In facts, your Android device will quickly reach storage limit. But, many Android users includes a SD card on their Android Device. After your device internal storage capacity has become end level,what to do next? you are likely to move your data from internal memory to SD card.
Do you know about Link2SD App which it can move data from internal storage to SD card easily.Other important fact is you can do it manually as well as you automate your data transferring using this Link2SD App
Link2SD is an app that allows you to move apps over to your SD card. This is a great way to take advantage of your external SD card space. After that you will find that your device speeds up and greatly improves its performance.
However,i think that you can’t use 3rd party app with your Android device which it runs Stock firmware.Oh,anyway,what to do next? you can root your android device with One-click Rooting tool such as kingoroot or KingRoot or FramaRoot or TowelRoot or iRoot.Don’t worry that they are most use-friendly awesome rooting tools.
So understand my friend,you should root your android device before downloading the Link2SD, you may need to root your smartphone, because this apps only works well on rooted devices.
How to Move Android Apps to your SD card
Link2SD can move your data such as pictures & videos easily to SD card easily.But Link2SD App supports only for the rooted android devices.So you need to root your android devices before install the Link2SD App.Rooting is making a permission to enter the System Application without any restrictions.We can find varies types of rooting tools in the android market easily.Some rooting methods are most complicated but one-click rooting tools are most user-friendly and handling is very simple.After your devices has rooted successfully,you can install any 3rd party apps on your android device.
How To Root Any Android Device With KingRoot?
How To Root Any Android Device With KingoRoot?
How To Root Any Android Device With iRoot?
How To Root Any Android Device With TowelRoot?
ANYWAY,YOU SHOULD ROOT YOUR ANDROID DEVICE AND FINALLY YOU CAN INSTALL Link2SD APP TO TRANSFER YOUR VALUABLE FILES EASILY.
HOW TO ROOT YOUR ANDROID DEVICE
I have mentioned many one-click rooting tools as above,You can use any one to root your Android device.Furthermore,i have selected a KingRoot as example.Understand my friends,other all rooting tools include similar procedure.
- Download Kingroot.
- Enable Unknown Source on the device security settings.
- Install the Kingroot app on your device.
- Make sure Your device is connected to the internet.
- Tap the large root button.
- After few mins, you have the root access
- Done.Now your Android Device has Rooted Successfully.
If you have failed with KingRoot Apk when you can try with most exploit KingRoot PC version.Furthermore,you can check root states easily using by Root Checker.Okay,now you are ready to download and install Dumster as bellow.
HOW TO MOVE YOUR DATA FILES WITH LINK2SD
- After your android device has rooted successfully,you can install any compatible Apps as your wish to further works.
- Download the Link2SD.
- Launch the app and inter your Dumpster recycle bin;
- Click on the app you wish to undelete, it’s done;
- Also you can backup your Android
- Link apk, dex and lib files of apps to SD card
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (“force move”)
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
- Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
- Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
- Convert system apps into user apps or convert user apps to system apps
If you have any trouble when you can put it on the comment section please.Thanks guys and gals.