Easily Root your locked Xperia Z3 and Z3 compact with Giefroot rooting tool
Rooting your Android is to gain administrative privileges or root access on the system. That opens up the chance to all kinds of improvements and to install more powerful apps which are unique and cannot be found on a non-rooted device. There are many tools for your Android rooting, which lets you root them in a single click. It is absolutely easy to root unlock Bootloader, and flash custom recoveries with just a simple click. But it comes with a huge risk to root your locked devices, like Xperia devices which rule all of the Android flagships out there. In this piece of writing I am going to tell you some important facts about another tool for rooting, but it is not like the standard root tools you see often.
Giefroot Download – Root Xperia Z3
Giefroot is an amazing tool to root your locked Xperia devices. For a long time one click root access on Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact Android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware was not available. It was a serious matter for Xperia users when they try in some changes on their system files. When you root a Sony Xperia device, it loses its DRM keys. DRM keys are used to manage and enhance camera and screen quality. When you lose it, the device appears to be absolutely worse in its quality. As a solution Giefroot download was introduced as a latest one-click tool which can easily root some of the most recently developed Xperia devices. The great developer behind this tool has made it possible to restore DRM keys as well as take back all phones’ functionalities. These limitations with Xperia devices make users think twice on rooting their devices. However there are many rooting guides for Xperia users as well, but I think Giefroot is the shortest and safest path for rooting your latest Xperia devices with a highest success rate.
Root Xperia Devices using Giefroot tool
- Enable USB debugging. Go to Settings > Developer options and enables USB Debugging.
- Enable Mock locations. Go to Developer options and enables Mock Locations.
- Install the latest Android ADB drivers.
- PC with Windows Operating System.
- Firmware of Kernel and System before 2014.
Above are the basic system requirements for Giefroot. And now I am going to reveal the easy few steps of Giefroot Download and rooting for the latest Xperia Z3. Latest version is 3.1.
- Step 1: Giefroot Download for your PC.
- Step 2: Turn the “Airplane Mode” on.
- Step 3: Connect your Xperia device to your Computer using a USB cable.
- Step 4: Extract the downloaded Giefroot and extract the file, then run “BAT file”.
- Step 5: Allow USB Debugging on your phone if prompted.
- Step 6: Finally the program will automatically root your Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact.
These are the steps you need to run and in case if you get “Device not rooted” error message, you have to retry for the same steps.
That is all with rooting Xperia, and then you can enjoy exposed features and applications which require root on your Xperia devices as well.
Giefroot Developed by zxz0O0 from Switzerland. All the credits goes to him.