[CM14] Download and Update Android 7 Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
Do you like to CM 14 New version?Do you hope to install CM14 on your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Android Device/Mobile?Yes,It is easiest than you think,Don’t worry ,we can guide you to CM14 on your Samsung galaxy grand 2
Most Android Users can’t use one Operating system continuously why Android OS develops commonly. Furthermore, so many features given manufacturer is not suitable and not needed sometime for so many android users. They need other features. Otherwise, with time ,OS is also being older. Absolutely It is ageing. Why are you staying at one place without take new versions, new technology? We need new technologies to facilitate our further work as well as saving money and time management. Anyway we need to take modern technological development need to take immediately to achieve our goals productively as well as rapidly.
CyanogenMod is an open source operating system for android device such as Smartphones and Tablets which builds custom ROMs based on Android mobile platform. Currently, Cyanogenmod is superior known as CM, furthermore it is subjected as an ideal solutions regularly in finding a custom ROMs built on latest Android releases simultaneously .
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 is second production of Samsung Grand series. Samsung Grand2 which The android Smartphone comes with a 5.2″ high pitched screen and 720X1280 resolutions which it is under the shade, it consists Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 1.5 GB RAM. The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 productively runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
Download and Install CM 14 in Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
CyanogenMod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 gains so many unique features which it’s The custom ROM is based on Android 7.0 nougat as well as comes with all highlights of Android nougat 7.0.
Android 7.0 is very advanced, well developed and awesome operating system created by Google, and it has with many new features as well as upgrades over Android 6.0 marshmallow. Especially the conventional feature of new Android 7.0 nougat is the multi-window feature which it makes multitasking effortless and let’s uses any other app without leaving the current app.
CM14 ROM for Galaxy Grand 2 has Awesome features:-
- It is really Based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- It work in CyanogenMod themes
- It inclides Android 7.0 Nougat Wallpapers / Ringtones
- It has Gravity box support.
- There are No, hang and lag problem
- The ROM is absolutely smooth
- It is Much faster than the stock ROM
CM14 for Samsung galaxy grand 2 is best the custom ROM, so there are some important facts and pre-requirements you should follow before installing the custom ROM on the Android device and make sure you follow each and every guidelines as given below correctly and carefully:-
- You should make to sure you install CM 14 in galaxy grand 2 only and you should remember which it is not on any other android smartphone as this ROM that it is for Grand 2 smartphones only.
- The way to enter recovery mode is depends on the model and your device manufacturers. More information please goes to your android phone model section and find relevant tutorials.
- You should the CWM or TWRP recovery Mod which it is required to install CM14 on galaxy grand 2.
- You should make to sure there is more than 65% battery in your android Smartphone.
- Memory capacity should be Minimum 4 GB space required to install nougat 7 on galaxy grand 2.
- It is suggested that you download the update on your PC.
- Additionally USB cable is also required to copy the ROM on your device.
- Specially Working internet connection is needed to Download CM14 for Galaxy Grand 2.
Related : [How To] kingRoot supported device List
Now ,The ROM is Stable as well as absolutely everything works nicely on the Rom.
List of things are working excellent in Nougat 7 update for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2:-
- Sim Cards
- Everything works fine
Update Android 7 Samsung Galaxy Grand 2:-
- First of all you should connect to the internet,find the real web-site or google play store to Download CM14 for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2.
- After downloading is finished then connect your Smartphone to Computer using a USB cable.
- Then you should Copy and paste the CM14 ROM in the root of SD card carefully.
- Now you should rename the CM14.zip to zip.Don’t forget it
- Then you should disconnect the Smartphone and PC.
- Finally you should make to sure the file is present in your device.
- Now you need to boot your android Smartphone in TWRP recovery mode.
- To boot in TWRP recovery mode, you should press volume up + Power + home buttons together.
- Don’t release the keys until your Smartphone boots in recovery mode.
- After your Smartphone enters in recovery mode you will see so many options on the phone’s screen:-
- Now you should click on Wipe
- You should wipe Data/factory reset.
- Then you should Wipe the Cache
- Next you should Wipe cache partition
- Then you should Wipe Dalvik cache
- Now you can click on backup
- This will make a backup of the currently installed Operating System, and this will help in future if something goes wrong.
- Then you should tap on Install button
- Then you should choose the Update.zip file placed in the root of SD card.
- Now after chosen the above files then you will be asked to confirm the installation.
- Now you should tap on yes and confirm the installation.
- The installing process will be taken about 5 minutes to complete it .
- Once the process is completed, you will be gotten a notification” Update.zip flashed successfully.”
- Now you should go back to the main screen as well as tap on Reboot.
- That’s All, You have successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 to Android 6.0 marshmallow now. Awesome You have a New Smartphone which it has latest Operating System
The first reboot generally requires around 5-8 minutes to complete, and that’s nature because in that period the device prepares necessary files and apps to boot the Smartphone. Rest all boot will take at right time.
To check whether if the device is successfully updated to Android 7.0 Nougat or not then you can simply find to
Settings > About phone > Android version
and check the Android version.
I hope you like CM14 for Galaxy Grand 2.Awesome.