Currently,most persons use Android smartphone .Do you hear about the custom ROM?. Every uses would like to make specific android device to make huge android experience.After root your device which allow to install the custom ROM.But you can’t forget your stock Firmware,it is also included so many better features.Can we find solution to change stock frimware our wish?yes of cource. It is Xposed Framework. Xposed Framework is one of the best root apps for Android which can be used to customize the phone to the fullest without installing custom ROMs.
Xposed is a framework for modules that can change the behavior of the system as well as apps without touching any APKs. However, you should need to root your Android why Xposed works only with rooted Android Devices. Fortunately, Rooting Tool can root your smartphone.Rooting is making a permission to enter the System Application without any restrictions.We can find varies types of rooting tools in the android market easily.Some rooting methods are most complicated but one-click rooting tools are most user-friendly and handling is very simple.
How To Root Any Android Device With KingRoot?
How To Root Any Android Device With KingoRoot?
How To Root Any Android Device With iRoot?
How To Root Any Android Device With TowelRoot?
- 0.1 How to Root Your Device with One-Cleck Rooting Tool Before Customize Android with Xposed
- 1 Best Way to Customize Your Phone with Xposed without Installing Custom ROM
How to Root Your Device with One-Cleck Rooting Tool Before Customize Android with Xposed
You can download Selected Android one-click Rooting Tool.As example,you can select KingRoot or KingoRoot or TowelRoot or iRoot Rooting tool as your wish.Your device run a stock Firmware.generally,your Smart Device is not allowed 3rd party Application why it has disabled unknown source by Manufacturer.So when you try to install 3rd party App on your Android Device,you can receive the following “Install Block”, take the following steps. Head to phone Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow download from unknown source.
2.Install ANY ONE-Click APK
3.Click on the Root Button
Launch the One-click and click “One Click Root” to start rooting.
4.Succeed or Failed
You can get the root result after several minutes.Furthermore,you can root states using by Root Checker.
Think your device is successfully rooted by One-click Rooting Tool.
Understand my friend,some one-click Rooting tools have both versions,Follow The guide-lines according the selected one-click Rooting Tool.
Best Way to Customize Your Phone with Xposed without Installing Custom ROM
Xposed Framework Features
- You can use modules which run on memory that can make any changes through simply disabling the modules and rebooting;
- Xposed Additions Allow remapping of hardware button which reset the duration of long-press action and etc.;
- BootManager prevent running upon system startup.
- Phab7 No-Reboot UI Switcher Switches Android UI into Phone mode, Phablet mode or Tablet mode without rebooting;
- DynamicNotifications Light up Android device screen discreetly to show notifications without unlocking the lock screen.
- XPrivacy can restrict access to certain app permissions to prevent leaking of privacy sensitive data.
- Tinted Status Bar can change status bar color to match the current active app. Can be edited manually too.
If you would like further details about Xposed Framework when you can follow the tutorial about how to install and use Xposed framework.
How to Customize Android with Xposed Framework Easily
- You should root your Android with One-Click Rooting Software (tutorial above)
- You should download the Xposed Framework.
- You should enabled Unknown Sources in Settings > Security
- After you have installed, open the app and tap on Framework;
- You should tap on Install/Update and Grant Root Permission;
- You should choose the module you would like to download, tap on it and then tap on Download;
- When you receive the notification to activate the module, in the drop-down notification bar, tick it to enable it.
- You should reboot your device afterwards for the changes to take effect.