We live in the 21st century and technological development are very very wonderful in this era. After several months, nanoproducts will be met everywhere but just fantasy and now we have them in our hands such as foldable Smartphones. Anyway, sending a message to a smartphone using your PC was a dream in the past era but now you can do it easily.
If you are the one who constantly works on your laptop/PC when don’t feel like a checkup Text messages on your Smartphone. This instruction will be covered that issue easily. The article will let you know how you send SMS from a computer to an Android phone.
Here’s how it is done.
How to Send SMS/Text Free SMS From a Computer Over an Android SmartPhone?
SendLeap app helps to send as well as receive easier SMS for everyone From your Computer/ Laptop/PC. It is worth and time wasting is stopped.SendLeap App is the best productive software to make easier your daily activities. Mechanism of this little application that allows the users to sync their smartphone to their laptop in order to send and receive messages directly from their smartphone to their PC.This app is very simple software and Required Android is 5.0 and up.
SendLeap app is very easy to install and use.Additionally, SendLeap app is perfectly featured, user-friendly and completely secure. Furthermore, You are eligible to send and receive messages included pictures and group messages all from your computer by Using SendLeap app. It also offers you to bring your phone notifications to your computer so that you don’t have to worry about your productivity while working.
So we can know how to download, install and work with this App
- In order to get started with Sendleap App, you need to Download and install the application on your Android device(Smartphone or Tablet).
SendLeap – Text From Your ComputerDeveloper: Modulo Apps LLCPrice: Free
- After you have installed the SendLeap. on your Android Device(Smartphone or Tablet), simply go the SendLeap & download / install their app on your computer in order to sync your contacts and notifications.
- Now, you need to log in using your Google account. After you have logged via your Google account’s credentials, you should set a “Master Password” to use on the app as well as on the web page.
- Then, you should open the SendLeap app on your smartphone and log via your Google account’s credentials and the master password that you had set earlier. The app will ask you for several permissions in order to sync the contacts. You need to allow them in order to use the application.
- After the above steps have done, you need to wait to allow the app to sync your messages and contacts to SendLeap Application on your PC/Laptop. And that’s enough.
You are eligible now to send and receive messages as well as chat on the go without touching your smartphone.
Sending Messages Using SendLeap Web
Sending messages via the SendLeap Web is pretty awesome. To click on the message icon to start a new conversation. Furthermore, you need to select the contact you decide to message and that’s enough. You can now enter the message and hit send icon easily and productively. Since your contacts have on your Smartphone are synced, You can enter a few digits of the number or few alphabets of the name would bring up the information.