10 Best Android Emulators for PC & Mac (2019)
The 10 Best Android Emulators For PC and Mac are very awesome and productive Emulators than you think. All Emulators are helped you to make different task according to your needs easily. Now, you can know about the best 10 Emulators through this explanation.
Android Studio Emulator
Android Studio Emulator is best Google’s recommended Emulator. It helps to make the development environment easily for Android Developers. Android Studio Emulator is supported for either PC or Mac.
- Android Studio Emulator is great for app developers.
- It helps to develop Apps with PC or Mac.
- Easy to use
- Android Studio Emulator is focused on only developers
Download Android Studio Here
Bluestacks is the most famous Android Emulators among the varies types of Android Emulators. Bluestacks 4 is the latest version which available for both PC and Mac users. This Emulator is also running on Android 7.1.2 Nougat which a relatively newer version of Android.
- Bluestacks 4 helps to play well games on your computer with Mac or PC.
- The installation is very easy
- Easy to use
- A lot of features includes on this emulator to make playing Android games on your computer easier.
- It isn’t perfect. Some bugs might encounter, and some features that might be difficult to learn for non-gamers and first-time users.
Download Bluestacks 4 Here
NOX Player 6
NOX Player is also a popular Android emulator. It is specially designed for playing Android games on your PC or Mac.NOX Player is the most controllable Emulator among the varies types of Emulators. Features help to make sure you’re able to play the games you want to play on your PC or Mac, with huge user-friendly and controllable environment.
- NOX Player brings more gaming features
- Has to support for gaming controllers.
- This version (6) is still based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Not support for older versions
Download NOX Player Here
Remix OS Player
This Emulator designs by using Jide Technology which is called Remix OS Player. Remix OS is Jide’s version of Android which brought bundled with its devices when it still used to manufacture them.
Now Jide has jumped off the Android device market, but the Remix OS Player is still available for those who want an honest-to-goodness Android emulator. If you’re willing to overlook some hiccups, this emulator might just work for you.
- Remix OS Player focuses on gaming and consumer use. As such, users will find this Android emulator easy to learn.
- Remix OS is based on Android Marshmallow, not the newest version, but it should be viable. There should be very few compatibility issues with the applications you want to run, and it is free to download.
- Remix OS Player will run ONLY on Intel processors which no support for AMD-powered systems.
- Available only for Windows PC.
- No capability for Mac, nor will there likely be any in the future.
Download Remix OS Player Here
Genymotion is an awesome developer type Android emulator which best software to test apps that you might be developing. Genymotion includes the best features to get the best emulation experience. It supports on PC as well as Mac. It is also even supported for Linux. However, if you only want a casual Android emulator for applications and games, there is a free edition of free download that does not have all the features, but will allow you to run applications.
- Has a lot of features.
- has cloud-based emulation.
- The free version doesn’t have all the features, and it only runs Android Marshmallow.
Download Genymotion Here
Ko Player allows you to play the Android games you want on your laptop or desktop.
Ko Player doesn’t take much love as an Android emulator, because not a lot of people know about Ko Player
. This emulator is Windows only, so no luck for you Mac users, but the features are good enough for us to recommend it.
Ko Player runs on Android Lollipop, so it will run most of the apps you will want to try on it. Its adaptable resolution on your PC makes it great for Android video apps such as Netflix and YouTube.
- Ko Player is compatible with Intel and AMD processors, which is a good thing. It also has a screen recording feature which is great for gamers on Android.
- There’s no Mac support for Ko Player, and you might experience some compatibility issues with newer games.
Download Ko player here
AMIDuOS is the fastest Android emulator for Windows. It can use in fewer resources condition with your PC than others Emulator.
AMIDuOS does not support Mac. it allows running your Android apps and games on Windows PC productively.
- Can run on both PCs powered by either an Intel or an AMD processor.
- It works well under little resources with your PC.
- AMIDuOS Emulator runs Android Lollipop.
- Have some compatibility issues with applications here and there.
Download AMIDuOS Here
Andy Android Emulator
Android is one of the most user-friendly Android emulators you can find.
Andy Android Emulator has been around for quite a while now, and it was probably one of the first to offer such software. It’s not the newest, but it offers user-friendly features.
Andy Android Emulator – or popularly known as Andyroid – is still based on Android Jellybean, which is an old version of Android. But it still gives users a way to run Android apps on your PC or Mac (hooray for Mac support!).
- Android is easy to install and easy to use, which is as much as we can say about it. It also has Mac support, and it is compatible with the most popular Android apps.
- Since Android is still based on Jellybean, don’t expect it to run the new games you want to play. Also, expect some bugs with the user interface.
Download Andy Android Emulator Here
If you want an Android emulator that’s “light” on your computer’s resources, MEmu might be worth a try.
MEmu is one of the lighter Android emulators you can find, and its features are good enough to land it on our list. This emulator has support for both Intel and AMD processors, so that won’t be a problem when you use this.
MEmu focuses on being user-friendly and that’s what users get – an emulator where you can easily run your Android apps.
- Aside from being able to run on both Intel or AMD-powered PCs, MEmu currently runs on Android Lollipop, but with updates to Android Marshmallow and Android Nougat on the way.
- The only bad thing we can say about MEmu is that there is no support for Mac. Hopefully, that will change soon.
Download MEmu here
ARChon is another best emulator application that partners with your Chrome browser.
ARChon is a bit unique than from all the other emulators in this list, because of that it runs on the Chrome browser program. Yes, your judgment is right it right this app is a browser-based emulator.
This application is one for the techies, as it is one of the extra complex emulators to get up and running. But once you do get it running, you’ll be able to run Android applications from your Chrome browser. Imagine how nifty that would be!
- ARChon is incredibly lightweight, and it does not require much of anything aside from your Chrome browser. It is free to use and barely requires any installation at all.
- That said, it will take a bit of work to get it up and running. There is complete guidance at the download link below, so have a go at installing this.
Download ARChon here