OnePlus 3 is Great Smartphone release on June 2016. Here is the OnePlus 3 Root guide, Unlocking Bootloader/ Flash TWRP/ installing SuperSU. OnePlus 3 comes with 5.5 inch Gorilla glass 4 display with 16 MP Camera. Have snapdragon 820 6GB RAM. Android Marshmallow included and have 64GB internal memory.
OnePlus 3 root guide
Please remember this before start OnePlus 3 Root. Get all the files downloaded and follow the guideline steps carefully. All the files listed below.
Step 1 – Installing ADB to your device
- Must Download the ADB drivers for windows PC. (all the files you can download in the below of the article)
- Then openthe exe file in the adb folder as an administrator.
- In the cmd, Type Y and hit Enter.
- ADB drivers will install in to your PC.
Step 2 – Unlocking Boot-loader
- Enable your device USB debugging mode before start OnePlus 3 Root. To do this, Go to your settings/ about phone / then tap seven times on Build Number. It will allowed you to access to developer options.
- Again go to, Settings/Developer options/ Now you will see a option called USB Debugging. You have to enable it.
- Next in the same Developer options screen you will find OEM Unloking option. Enable that option too.
- Next in the same Developer options, Enable the Advance Reboot option too.
- Now turn off your Oneplus 3 phone. The Reboot to fastboot mode. To do this press both Volume up button and Power button of your oneplus 3 at same time. In few seconds you will boot in to fastboot mode of your device. You can see it because On your screen you can see Fastboot.
- Now connect your device to computer via USB cable. Now go and open command prompt. (Search CMD on your start menu and open) Then type ‘fastboot devices’
- Now it will list connected devices, Your Oneplus 3 with serial number. If it is not there, there must reinstall your phone drivers. Then do type above code again and get verified your device is connected as fastboot.
- Lets go for the job. Please follow these steps carefully, if any mistake your device will not work.
- Next in command prompt type ‘fastboot oem unlock’ hit enter. Wait for the process done.
- Next type ‘fastboot reboot’ Now your device will reboot.
Flash TWRP -OnePlus 3 Root
- After reboot to android go and enable the USB debugging, OEM Unlocking, Advanced Reboot on Developer options in your oneplus 3 settings.
- Then again turn off your device and again Reboot to fastboot mode.
- Then find the *.img file in your downloaded file list. Rename that as ‘recovery.img’. now press shift and write click in empty space that recovery.img file located. Now select open command window from here. Command prompt will open.
- Now type ‘fastboot flash recovery recovery.img’
- Now the img file will flash to your device. After completing this remove the USB cable.
- Now get your device and reboot in to ‘recovery mode’ manually. To do this you must press oth Volume down and power button together.
Make a Nandroid Backup Before OnePlus 3 Root
- Then TWRP will launch. On there select reboot and next select the system. Now your device will reboot in to the System.
- Now you must make a nandroid backup of your system using TWRP. Before making the backup please turn off your lockscreen passwords. If not do it when you restore the backup file you will be unable to pass the lockscreen.
- After Making the backup you can root Your device.
OnePlus 3 Root
- Now copy the Downloaded SuperSU.Zip file in to your Oneplus 3.
- Then Turn-off the device. And Reboot in to recovery mode (Press both Volume Down and Power buttons)
- After you get in to TWRP Recovery, Go to install. Select the SuperSU.zip file. Swipe and make process begin. After finishing this work reboot your device.
Rooting Android is avoiding your device warranty. This is the way to root your OnePlus 3 and root your device on your own risk.