Uninstall System APPs on Android is easy than you think.Yes of course,it is very simple procedure.First you should Root your Android with KingRoot Software.Then you should Download the Lucky Patcher.Now you should Click to install and Launch it.Then Click on Grant/Allow tap to grant root permission.Now you should Select any App which you require to remove/delete if from your Android in their main page.Then you should Click on Uninstall App, and click on Yes on the pop-up window.It’s done.
Lucky Patcher Features
- Easily modify any android app to remove ads in few clicks;
- Convert any app into pre-install app which can’t be uninstalled;
- Apply some custom patches to bypass verification of any Android application;
- Backup and Restore Apps and system data;
- Move Apps to SD card;
- Do in-app purchases for free.
- Backup all the data on your PC.You can use suitable App to do it well such as Titanium Backup
- Enable USB debugging mode on your device. How to enable USB Debugging mode.
- Android Device 4.0.3 and later is needed
- Your Device Battery Backup should be more than 50%
HOW TO ROOT YOUR ANDROID DEVICE WITH KINGROOT APK
- Download Kingroot.
- Enable Unknown Source on the device security settings.
- Install the Kingroot app on your device.
- Make sure Your device is connected to the internet.
- Tap the large root button.
- After few mins, you have the root access
- Done.Now your Android Device has Rooted Successfully.Some Android Device are not compatible with KingRoot. Apk, while you can try with most clever KingRoot PC version,I know according to my experience which it can root your device easily.Furthermore,some user don’t like to KingRoot so specific reason when you can try with FramaRoot or KingoRoot or TowelRoot or iRoot One-click Rooting Tools as wish and according compatibility with your selected Android Device & Selected Android Rooting Tool.
- Rooting means that you will break all the limitation of your phone. In that, you can modify, tweak, or delete any system files. Of course, you can download a lot of wonderful apps, such as Changing boot animation.
- So download Lucky Patcher and install to further works.
How to uninstall
Simply uninstall Lucky Patcher and reboot device