How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot apk or PC
There are lot of people that try so many different methods to root their Android devices. Today we are going to explain you how to root your Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) device using a simple Android app. You may think “Is there a safer and accurate method to simply root your mobile? Yes, the solution is here. Kingo has developed an easy and simple app to root your device on one-click. There are two versions for this software, KingoRoot PC version and KingoRoot apk version.
It is much easier to use KingoRoot apk version than the PC version. We prefer to use this app on your mobile device, because it is really convenient and gives you fairly powerful exploits for your device. You don’t need to connect your device to the PC and setup USB drivers on your PC to identify the device. However if you are unable to root your device with KingoRoot apk, we recommend you to try KingoRoot PC Android (PC version) for your device. The success rate of PC version is higher than the KingoRoot apk, due to vast range of integrated rooting scripts.
Root Android 5.0/5.1 (lollipop) via KingoRoot apk
- KingoRoot download apk file.
Please use your mobile browser and KingoRoot download apk from the above link. Download process will launch automatically. If your browser prompt any warning messages press “OK” to proceed the download.
If not KingoRoot Download apk for your PC and move it to your device via using USB cable or Bluetooth.
- Please install the KingoRoot apk on your Android device.
Before you proceed the installation, please make sure that you have enabled unknown sources for installations. Go to Settings->Security->Unknown Sources (please enable it). If the above option is not enabled your device will not allow you to install 3rd party apps rather than the Play Store apps. KingoRoot apk is not downloaded through the Play Store. So, you enable the option to accept the installation.
- KingoRootapk is an Android application that is developed as a root tool. In the event that you have no information of “Android Rooting”, admirably, you ought to. Kingo violates framework vulnerabilities all together that your gadget can be established, which will be considered by Google or Manufacturers as a malicious behavior. However, it is your decision to pick, to your device or not. Considering Kingoroot, the main thing we can do is that to ensure our respectability and leave the decision for you.
To disable Verified apps: Settings > Security > Verify apps (please disable it)
- Please make sure that your device is properly charged and has a battery level at least 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns. Confirm that you have a stable internet connectivity on your device-KingoRoot may need to download extra scripts from the Kingo server for the root process.
- Open the KingoRoot app and click the “One Click Root” to begin the root process.
- Wait for the process to be completed. If the process is success it will prompt a message as-“Succeeded”.
Sometimes, you may need to try this app several times to root your device. “KingoRoot download” one script per single root cycle. It’s better to try this app several times if not success.
Further, if you have tried several times with the app and unable to root, please be kind enough to use our KingoRoot Android (PC version). This method has a higher rate of success to root your Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) smart device.
How to use KingoRoot PC
- KINGOROOT DOWNLOAD the PC version using upper link.
- Install it to your PC.
- Now open the KingoRoot PC version as administrator.
- Go to your android device and have to enable USB debugging feature. To do this go settings/ about device/ then tap 7 times on Build number. You will granted as a developer. (for older phone use this way to enable USB debugging)
- Then in your settings screen, go to Developer options then enable the USB debugging option.
- Then connect your device to the PC by using a compatible USB cable.
- Now in KingoRoot software click on the Root button.
- KingoRoot will root your device. After your Android device fully rooted, remove your USB cable.
Please feel free to ask your questions and comment below. We respect your valuable feedback.Warning: Rooting your device will void your warranty. We are not responsible for any of the issue which occurs after rooting. Do it at your own risk. Thanks