Specifications of Huawei P10
Network of the Huawei P10: GSM / HSPA / LTE
Dimensions of the Huawei P10 : 145.3 x 69.3 x 7 mm (5.72 x 2.73 x 0.28 inches)
Weight of the Huawei P10: 145g
Display of the Huawei P10 : IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 5.1 inches (~71.2% screen-to-body ratio) 1080 x 1920 pixels (~432 ppi pixel density) Corning Gorilla Glass 5
CPU of the Huawei P10 : Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
OS of the Huawei P10 : Android 7.0 (Nougat)
GPU of the Huawei P10 : Mali-G71 MP8
Internal Storage of the Huawei P10 : 32 GB (L09)/ 64 GB (L29)
Card Slot of the Huawei P10 : microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
RAM of the Huawei P10: 4 GB
Camera of the Huawei P10: DUAL 20 MP + 12 MP PRIMARY, 8 MP SECONDARY
Battery of the Huawei P10: Non-Removable Li-on 3200 mAh
Colors available: Mystic Silver, Rose Gold, Graphite Black, Dazzling Gold, Dazzling Blue and Greenery
The Positives and Negatives Features of the Huawei P10
(+) The improved architecture
(+) Improved fingerprint scanner
(-) Poor battery
(-) Not so good for the price tag
Key Features of the Huawei P10
- The all new fingerprint scanner gives you new way to enter into your Huawei P10.
This feature is the sharply highlight of Huawei P10. For the first time, Huawei has shifted their security scanner to the front side of the phone, it’s just fixed under the screen. It almost looks like Samsung home key anyway which it is not a button, there are no keys on front of Huawei P10. Every HOME key actions are done by the fingerprint sensor. To enter the interface you will have to hold your finger on the fingerprint sensor for about a second, but when you surfing your Huawei P10 just one tap on your fingerprint sensor is enough for you to go back. Also there is something new, you can swipe to the right to open the previous viewed APP.
At the beginning you will find these things awkward and when you get used to it, it would be very useful to you.
- The high end Camera system with portrait mode.
Huawei as usual has a huge focus on their Camera with Huawei P10. All images are taken by both cameras and combined by the phone. The Camera is good, but comparing to Huawei P9, the Huawei P10 nothing does special.
But the special feature on the Camera of the Huawei P10 is the Portrait mode, which has beautification mods and improves facial tracking.
- The rounded outfit looks similar to the iPhone 7.
- Much smoother than the other Huawei phones on the market
- The fingerprint sensor comes the front and it changes the way you hold the Huawei P10, it also makes it similar to the iPhone 7.
- The power button has moved to the top as it is better for you to not confuse with the volume buttons and the power but
- At the bottom it lines up with single speaker, the USB-C port and a 3.5mm headphone jack
- The phone back is made of metal, and has given us some new awesome color options.
- A brighter 5.1 inch full HD display rather than having a QHD displays like other brands but if you are looking for higher resolution, then there is Huawei P10 Plus with better resolution.
- Almost the screen is most similar to the previous version of Huawei the Huawei P10, rather than the size has been lowered by 0.1 inch.
- The display offers 432 pixels per inch, which means you don’t feel that this isn’t a QHD display.
- Powered with the latest Android ware the Android 7.0 Nougat
- Has Huawei Emotion UI 5.1 overlay
- Now you can organize and customize your Apps more effectively rather than before, as it comes spread.
- There is no Google Daydream or Google Assistant’s for your Huawei P10
- Nothing more games or Apps you get with your Huawei P10 when you Start up
- Because Huawei P10 does not have Google Daydream or Google Assistant’s, you can’t experience VR(Virtual Reality) with this phone
MUSIC, MOVIES AND GAMING
- You have lot of choices with Apps to keep up your Media
- You have built quality Speaker and 3.5mm jack for better listening
- 64 GB of storage to fill to Apps, Media and games also Micro SD support up to 256 GB
- The big display gives you a good experience watching movies with it
Also Huawei gives you some built in Apps for Music and video playback. You can find out many verities of Apps at the Play Store too. Also this Huawei P10 feels very smooth while gaming.
- Poor Benchmark scores compared to the previous version Huawei the Huawei P9
- But still performs better
This Huawei P10 has built with HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset inside as same as the Huawei Mate 9. Huawei P10 is also paired with 4 GB of RAM, and this combination gives a great performance through the phone, runs all the Apps and Games with no risk. However when it’s comes to high graphic required Games There are more phones than the Huawei P10.
ACCORDING TO THE BENCH MARK SCORES SOME GOOD PERFORMED PHONES
Huawei P10 Multi core score of 5888
Huawei P9 Multi core score of 6300
Galaxy S7 Edge Multi core score of 6542
- The battery is poor compare to the other phones o the market.
- When playing Games the battery performs more worse than the Huawei P9
- It will last for a full day with a medium usage
The battery is better compare to other various Huawei, but still poor than the Huawei P9. But if you are buying a phone with the purpose of battery then this Huawei P10 definitely doesn’t shout you.
Anyway there is fast charging and wireless charging options available with Huawei P10.
- Dual Camera, 12 MP RGB sensor working with 20 MP monochrome Shooter
- New portrait mode
When we are shooting in the good lighting the Huawei P10 probably performs well within all other Huawei, but comes to the low light there is no noticeable improvements made with it. In this case also Huawei P9ives a good performance than the Huawei P10.
But, the biggest selling point of Huawei P10 is the new Portrait mode and Beauty mode, which makes Huawei P10 stand. Portrait mode also come with various types of effects.
During past years Huawei P10 is a very limited upgraded phone, which means it is worse than the Huawei P9. The Huawei P9 is still a great phone than the Huawei P10 even it is a last year version. If you are already an Huawei user, than there is no point of switching to this Brand new Huawei P10, but anyway the design is awesome for a new arrival.
SO, this is all I have to say about this brand new Huawei P10. If you have anything to ask just come to the comment section for further information.
Read More-How To Root Huawei P10 without PC.