How to safely root Samsung Galaxy J7 and Install TWRP recovery
In this article I am going to tell you some important facts on how to safely install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy J7. The process is absolutely simple and if you are a J7 user undoubtedly this will be a helpful guide to you in many ways. The Galaxy J7 by Samsung mobiles is a budget friendly smart phone released by last year which runs on latest Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is a mid range Android smart phone equipped with decent specs and features. If you are more concerned on budget, Galaxy J7 is the ideal choice for you.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Detailed Specifications
- Released date: June 2015
- Dimensions: 152.40 x 78.60 x 7.50 mm
- Weight: 171.00 g
- Battery capacity: 3000 mAh
- Screen size: 5.50 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- Processor: 1.5 GHz octa-core
- Processor make: Samsung Exynos 7580
- RAM: 1.5
- Internal storage: 16 GB
- Expandable storage type: microSD
- Expandable storage up to: 128 GB
- Rear camera: 13 megapixels
- Front camera: 5 megapixels
- Operating system: Android 5.1
Samsung Galaxy J7 is a perfect deal for a reasonable budget and packs many of the attention grabbing features. Anyway if you are planning in tweaking your Android J7 device, what I have brought today must be important for you. If you are a Galaxy J7 user or if you wish to purchase a J7 device the next most important thing that comes in to mind is installing TWRP recovery which open up chance of rooting your Android system in order to get many additional functionality.
Actually, why should you consider installing this specific operation on your device? As I mentioned it is all about devices performance. If you are an advanced user or what we call a power user, it is absolutely important to discover the true potential of your Samsung Galaxy J7. By default Android devices come installed with the stock recovery image, which comes with some hidden features which create a distance between you and your Android device’s internal system with some limitations. So your access will be limited with the restrictions loaded in the stock recovery. If you wish to improve the performances of your Galaxy J7 device, replacing the stock recovery with a custom app will be a must.
There a custom recovery image, like TWRP recovery plays an important role. With that you can apply various intended operations like gaining root access, removing bloatware, installing custom kernels, updating with custom ROMs and many more similar procedures. All these operations will make your device’s functionality better and stable. You can experience better customization and personalization on your Galaxy J7 runs on Android Lollipop. In this guide I will show you how to safely root and install TWRP on your device. It is pretty simple and easy to follow and you must consider, this article is only for Samsung Galaxy J7 users or who wish to purchase a J7 device.
The TWRP recovery will run smoothly on your smart phone and luckily you are free of bugs and lags. So we can trust the entire operation that works without any problem at all. And this software can be easily managed for any J7 user including entry level.
If you are using these types of manual operations, it is essential to consider the following prerequisites.
- A complete back up.
- A computer that should be powered by windows.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 USB cable.
- On the computer you have to install the Galaxy J7 USB drivers. I not Download from the Official website.
- Need to check the USB debugging option. ( Menu > Settings > Developer options)
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smart phone before starting the program.
How to install Official TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J7
- Step 1: Download TWRP recovery file and move the downloaded files to the internal storage of Samsung Galaxy J7.
- Step 2: After that, boot your device into download mode. Then you have to power off your smart phone and press, Volume key + Power + Home. Then press volume up now to continue to download mode.
- Step 3: Once your device is in download mode, simply connect the phone with the PC via the USB cable and the “ODIN” application would notify an added message.
- Step 4: Now click on the AP button in ODIN and select the TWRP recovery file.
- Step 5: Finally click on the start, and the process would begin immediately. Once the process is done, you would notice the reset or pass message on ODIN screen. Then your device would boot into recovery mode, and the device would be restarted automatically by telling you have successfully finished flashing TWRP recovery in Samsung Galaxy J7.
As you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery options on your Galaxy J7, it is easier to root with the procedures below. So proceed with caution.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 on any firmware
- Step 1: First download SuperSU.
- Step 2: Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your Galaxy J7 device via a micro USB.
- Step 3: Then switch off your device and boot to recovery mode by pressing and holding volume down key + power button.
- Step 4: After that go to the recover main menu. Then choose install and select the SuperSU file to install immediately
- Step 5: Once the flashing process is completed, simply reboot the smart device via the recovery main menu.
That is all you have to do and by now you have successfully rooted your Galaxy J7 and installed TWRP. As once I mentioned it is an easy process and even simpler to follow. But it is important to go with a right guideline. To verify the root status try “Root checker”.
Benefits of Rooting
- Rooting your device will unlock hidden features.
- More automation inspiration.
- Boost your phone’s speed and battery life.
- Block Ads in any app.
- Performances strengthen.
- You can customize like never before, with rooting, level of customization that is possible is near limitless. You can modify the system files of the device.
- A whole new world of apps is open to your device which are not available at the store before your device is rooted.
- Optimize and personalize your device by making you the real owner of the device.