Samsung J7 2016 model is powered with Quad Core 1.6GHz Cortex A53 processer and it comes with Android OS v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). There is a significant difference between the 2015 model and 2016 model regarding the performance of the device. Battery capacity, RAM and CPU performance are higher in the 2016 model than the 2015 model. Asian and Chinese editions are released with a 1080p display and a 3GB RAM.
Obtaining root access is the most important thing that can be done to your Android device. Throughout this discussion, you will learn how to root Samsung J7 2016 android device and a small description regarding the importance of gaining root access to your device.
Advantages of root Samsung J7 2016 release
There are many customizations and different types of optimization that can be implemented on your Samsung J7 2016 device. After configuring the root access procedure you will be able to remove bloatware, install apps from different developers than Play Store, install custom ROMs, make backups, overclock and under clock your android device and many more. Rooting will confirm you unlimited access to your Samsung J7.
There are several disadvantages as well. First of all you are going to void the warranty of your device and if something goes wrong you will brick your device. There is no any method to recover a bricked device.
Try below steps to root Samsung J7 2016 release.
There are two methods to root your device, using a PC or using the same device (by using APK files).
- Make sure your PC communications and download activities are stable and there is no effect to the process from antivirus applications.
- Activate the developer mode in your android device. ( Go to Settings à About phone & tap several times on the “Build Number” after that you can become as a developer)
- Then Select “Setting” in your device and choose “Developer options” and enable both “USB debugging” and “Unknown Sources” options.
- Make sure that you have at least 70% of battery level to avoid turning off the device during the root process.
Root Samsung J7 2016 without PC
- Download KingRoot APK file to your device and install it. (download it using given link)
- Run the KingRoot application and follow up the screen prompts to root your Samsung J7
- Reboot the device after configuring the KingRoot.
- Next you must Download and install Framaroot APK to your device. (download it using given link)
- Open Framaroot application and start flashing the SuperSU package.
- Now you have completed the root process.
Root Samsung J7 2016 with PC
- Download iRoot software to your PC for root Samsung J7 2016 release.
- Extract iRoot.zip and run the .exe file.
- Follow up the wizard and complete the installation process.
- Launch iRoot software.
- Connect your Samsung J7 to the PC using your USB cable.
- Click the “Connect” button.
- Android device will build up the connection with PC.
- Click on the “Root” button.
- Wait until you ensure that root process is done.
- It’s done…Have fun.
I am not responsible for any issue. Do these steps at your own risk to “root Samsung J7 2016 release”. Thank you….!