Nowadays the Oppo devices are becoming more likely with the Android users, as the Oppo devices gives out stunning performance, great Camera and cool designs similar to iPhones. You can make this amazing device even more awesome by rooting it with KingoRoot.
KingoRoot is very safe and provides a perfect rooting for your device.
Rooting your OPPO device will definitely void the manufacturer warranty. So keep in mind the rooting procedure has to be done on your own risk. Think twice before you proceed.
- Make a complete backup of your OPPO Device.You may use appropriate App such Titanium Backup to do it well easily ans surely
- Make sure the OPPO device is charged at least up to 60%
- Make sure your internet connection is stable
- If you are using the PC Version of KingoRoot root your OPPO device, then you should get with a PC and you require an USB cable additionally.
Root OPPO Any Device With KingoRoot Apk
- Download and install KingoRoot into your OPPO Device
- You should have enabled Unknown Sources in your OPPO device to install KingoRoot
(Go to Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources here)
- Once the KingoRoot is successfully installed on your OPPO Device, just launch it
- Then click the One Click Root button to start Rooting your OPPO device
- Now wait for the result
- Once done the KingoRoot will show you the result success or failed
- If the KingoRoot procedure fails to root, try it few times
(The KingoRoot runs different script each time try rooting the device)
If this process still fails after trying it many times, you can try rooting with the KingoRoot PC version.
Root OPPO Any Device With KingoRoot PC version
Even if your OPPO device couldn’t be rooted with the KingoRoot apk, don’t worry the KingoRoot PC version will definitely do the job done for you.
- Download and install the KingoRoot PC version into your PC
- Once the KingoRoot is successfully installed on your PC, launch KingoRoot and connect your OPPO Device into the PC using the USB cable
(The original USB cable is recommended)
- You should have enabled USB Debugging mode on your OPPO Device
(Go to Settings > About Device > tap on the Build Number for 7 times in order to enable Developer Options)
(Then go to Settings > Developer Options > enable USB Debugging Mode here)
- When the device is connected to the PC, the KingoRoot will detect your OPPO Device
- Then just click the Root button to start the process
- Now wait for the process to take its time
- Once it is done, the final result will be shown by KingoRoot
- That’s it, now you would have successfully rooted your OPPO device