kingoRoot is the perfect Root tool to Root your Huawei device. Both the apk and PC versions of KingoRoot lets you Root Huawei. In this article I have provided a brief guide on how to Root Huawei devices using KingoRoot. In the guide below I have explained both the apk and PC version for you, you can use anyone of them to Root your Huawei device.
IF you fail trying to root Huawei device with both the APK and PC for many times. Then you might unlock the bootloader first. It is sometimes impossible to Root your device with a locked bootlaoder.
Rooting your Huawei device will definitely void the manufacturer warranty. So keep in mind the rooting procedure has to be done on your own risk. Think twice before you proceed.
- Make a complete backup of your Huawei Device.You may use appropriate App such Titanium Backup to do it well easily ans surely
- Make sure the Huawei device is charged at least up to 60%
- Make sure your internet connection is stable
- If you are using the PC Version of KingoRoot root your Huawei device, then you should get with a PC and you require a USB cable additionally
Root Any Huawei Android Device With KingoRoot Apk
- Download and install KingoRoot into your Huawei Device
- You should have enabled Unknown Sources in your Huawei device to install KingoRoot
(Go to Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources here)
- Once the KingoRoot is successfully installed on your Huawei Device, just launch it
- Then click the One Click Root button to start Rooting your Huawei device
- Now wait for the result
- Once done the KingoRoot will show you the result success or failed
- If the KingoRoot procedure fails to root, try it few times
(The KingoRoot runs different script each time try rooting the device)
If this process still fails after trying it many times, you can try rooting with the KingoRoot PC version.
Root Any Huawei Android Device With KingoRoot PC version
Even if your Huawei device couldn’t be rooted with the KingoRoot apk, don’t worry the KingoRoot PC version will definitely do the job done for you.
- Download and install the KingoRoot PC version into your PC
- Once the KingoRoot is successfully installed on your PC, launch KingoRoot and connect your Huawei Device into the PC using the USB cable
(The original USB cable is recommended)
- You should have enabled USB Debugging mode on your Huawei Device
(Go to Settings > About Device > tap on the Build Number for 7 times in order to enable Developer Options)
(Then go to Settings > Developer Options > enable USB Debugging Mode here)
- When the device is connected to the PC, the KingoRoot will detect your Huawei Device
- Then just click the Root button to start the process
- Now wait for the process to take its time
- Once it is done, the final result will be shown by KingoRoot
- That’s it, now you would have successfully rooted your HUAWEI device