The Android Marshmallow is the 6th major version of the Google’s Android operating system. The Android Marshmallow was released in October 2015 and now millions of people use their Android devices running on Android 6.0 or 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Anyway, many of the Android Marshmallow users want to Root their Marshmallow devices due to many reasons. People as varies reasons such like disliking the OS, uninstall bloatware, install new custom features, block ads and so on.
Rooting your Android Marshmallow provides a wide range of awesome possibility to improve your Android experience. That is the reason why always the people want to root their Android devices. For god sake KingoRoot provides easy and safe path to Root Android devices especially for Marshmallow devices. Both the KingoRoot apk and PC versions can easily Root your Android Marshmallow devices such as Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge, Galaxy S6 and S6 edge, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 5, Note 5 Duos and Note Edge.
It is highly recommended for you to, first try with KingoRoot APK, this one-click rooting tool will make the entire rooting procedure for Marshmallow quicker, simpler and more efficient without even connecting to a computer.
- Make a complete backup of your Marshmallow Device
- Make sure the Marshmallow device is charged at least up to 60%
- Make sure your internet connection is stable
- To Root Android Marshmallow then you should prepare the USB cable and a PC.
HOW TO ROOT ANY ANDROID MARSHMALLOW DEVICES WITH KINGOROOT APK
- Download and install KingoRoot into your Marshmallow Device
- You should have enabled Unknown Sources in your Marshmallow device to install KingoRoot
(Go to Settings > Security >enable Unknown Sources here)
- Once the KingoRoot is successfully installed on your Marshmallow Device, just launch it
- Then click the One Click Rootbutton to start Rooting your device
- Now wait for the result
- Once done the KingoRoot will show you the result success or failed
- If the KingoRoot procedure fails to root, try it few times
(The KingoRoot runs different script each time try rooting the device)
If this process still fails after trying it many times, you can try rooting with the KingoRoot PC version.
HOW TO ROOT ANY MARSHMALLOW DEVICES WITH KINGOROOT PC VERSION
KingoRoot on windows is the great Android rooting tool for you to root Android Marshmallow which has a much higher success rate than any other rooting tool.
- Download and install the KingoRoot PC version into your PC
- Once the KingoRoot is successfully installed on your PC, launch KingoRoot by double clicking the KingoRoot icon on the desktop
- And connect your Marshmallow Device into the PC using the USB cable
(The original USB cable is recommended)
- You should have enabled USB Debugging mode on your Marshmallow Device
(Go to Settings > About Device >tap on the Build Number for 7 times in order to enable Developer Options)
(Then go to Settings > Developer Options > enable USB Debugging Mode here)
- When the device is connected to the PC, the KingoRoot will detect your Marshmallow Device
- Then just click the Rootbutton to start the process
- Now wait for the process to take its time
- Once it is done, the final result will be shown by KingoRoot
- That’s it, now you would have successfully rooted your Marshmallow device
When the Marshmallow device is rooted, you can check the Root access with the Root Checker App available in the Google Play Store.
Once you have successfully rooted your Android Marshmallow device. Now you can do whatever you want with your Android devices, such as flashing a custom ROM or customizing the User Interface or uninstall bloatware and all. Once you have perfectly experienced the features of a rooted Android device, I bet you will never want to unroot it at any point.
Also you can Root your Android Marshmallow device with some other rooting tool, such as
- TWRP Recovery