Currently,most Android users use Android smartphone.Do you know to how to recovery deleted Files on your Android Device easily? okay,don’t worry,recovery of deleted files on android device is very easy task.We know that Every uses faced to this android experience.
How to Recover/Restore Your Deleted Pictures and Videos
Dumster App can recover/restore your deleted pictures & videos easily.But dumster App supports only for the rooted android devices.So you need to root your android devices before istall the dumster App.Rooting is making a permission to enter the System Application without any restrictions.We can find varies types of rooting tools in the android market easily.Some rooting methods are most complicated but one-click rooting tools are most user-friendly and handling is very simple.After your devices has rooted successfully,you can install any 3rd party apps on your android device.
How To Root Any Android Device With KingRoot?
How To Root Any Android Device With KingoRoot?
How To Root Any Android Device With iRoot?
How To Root Any Android Device With TowelRoot?
Anyway,you should root your android device and finally you can install Dunmster App to recover your deleted Files easily.
How To Root Your Android Device
I have mentioned many one-click rooting tools as above,You can use any one to root your Android device.Furthermore,i have selected a KingRoot as example.Understand my friends,other all rooting tools include similar procedure.
- Download Kingroot.
- Enable Unknown Source on the device security settings.
- Install the Kingroot app on your device.
- Make sure Your device is connected to the internet.
- Tap the large root button.
- After few mins, you have the root access
- Done.Now your Android Device has Rooted Successfully.
If you have failed with KingRoot Apk when you can try with most exploit KingRoot PC version.Furthermore,you can check root states easily using by Root Checker.Okay,now you are ready to download and install Dumster as bellow.
How to Recover/Restore Your Deleted File with Dumpster
- After your android device has rooted successfully,you can install any compatible Apps as your wish to further works.
- Download the Dumpster.
- Launch the app and inter your Dumpster recycle bin;
- Click on the app you wish to undelete, it’s done;
- Also you can backup your Android
- Effortlessly backup your Android;
- Instantly retrieve important files, photos, images and videos;
- Restore accidentally deleted pictures;
- Clean phone’s cache and cloud storage.