Hello Guys owned Samsung galaxy j7 !
Here we are going to talk about Flash or install the Cynogen mode 13 Marshmallow 6.0.1 ROM to your Samsung Galaxy J7 device. Do do this please follow the fully detailed setup guide mentioned here. So you can install this CyanogenMode 13 Marshmallow 6.0.1 Rom through TWRP and have the latest Android version on your J7. But this method can use only for J700F/H/M model devices only.
Before all this made we have to know this. This is not Official ROM from CynogenMode team, but it made from their CM13 ROM. This rom has very cool futures and clean ROM. It includes smarter app manager with Advanced features, DOZE mode for good battery life and more..
What do you need to flash CynogenMode 13 Marshmallow 6.0.1 for Samsung J7
- This CynogenMode 13 Marshmallow 6.0.1 is only for Samsung Galaxy J7 2015 with Model NO: J700F/H/M devices only. And follow the guide correctly to install CynogenMode 13 Marshmallow (Android 6.0.1) – Unofficial ROM. Do not use for other devices.
- Please charge your phone more than eighty percent before start this process.
- Bootloader of your device need to be Unlocked
- TWRP must flashed in you device. Because ROM is flash using TWRP custom Recovery.
- Have to make a nandroid backup of your current ROM by using TWRP.
[If you haven’t root your device please go to this link and Rooot your Samsung Galaxy J7]
Download these files
Install Guide of CynogenMode 13 Marshmallow 6.0.1 for Samsung J7
- Download The Rom Files and The Gapps from given links.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J7 to the Computer by using USB Data cable.
- Then copy the downloaded files in to your phone storage.
- After the copy done, Turn off your device.
- Then turn on your device in to the recovery mode. Now you will access in to TWRP mode.(press and hold both Volume UP and Power buttons together, you will boot in to recovery mode.
- Now select Wipe from the TWRP.
- Next you will have to do swipe in the bottom of the phones screen.
- Next Go back to TWRP main screen and press install button. Then select the downloaded CynogenMode 13.Zip. Then swipe your screen again to install or flash the ROM to your device. This will get some times to finish.
- Next we have to install Gapps to your device.
- Go to TWRP main screen and tap on install. Select the Gapps.zip file that you downloaded. Then swipe on the given point to continue the installation.
- After all these process done. Return again to TWRP start page and reboot your device.
WOW! you have the CynogenMode 13 Marshmallow 6.0.1 to your Samsung Galaxy J7 – J700F/M/H
Please install this custom ROM at your own risk. We are giving the installing Guide only. Must know Rooting will avoid your device warranty, carefully use the root because if something goes wrong sometimes your device will brick. So always make backups before changing anything. The ROM is made by messi2050 (XDA senior member) and the ROM still in alpha level. If there any bugs Developer will update the bug fixes soon. For the updates you have to find about it on XDA.